BeautyBodyBody Carenone
Hourglass Ambient Light Powder Ethereal Cool Translucent

Hourglass Ambient Light Powder Ethereal Cool Translucent

by none

Hourglass presents wardrobe of six universal finishing powders that recreate the most exquisitely flattering light-from ethereal moonlight to luminous candlelight. Each powder captures, diffuses and softens surrounding light with groundbreaking photo-luminescent technology. Choose one or more and step into your perfect light.

Please be aware that unless expressly indicated otherwise, Cooking Marvellous are not the the manufacturer of this product. Product packaging may vary from what is shown on this listing. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our listing. Please always read the labels, warning and directions provided before using or consuming the product.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hourglass Ambient Light Powder Ethereal Cool Translucent!
Jenny W.
Hedgesville
Hourglass Ambient Light Powder Ethereal Cool Translucent uploaded by Jenny W.
Okay so this is my all-time under eye setting powder. I'm no spring chicken so I have to be careful what I use in the eye area because I'm 52 and have old people issues. I really wish I had the funds to go get injections or something but since I do not I have to do the best I can with the products that I own and this one is tops for setting my under-eye. I just use it tiny bit and it brightens up the under-eye area in such a beautiful way.

Looking for your answer?