MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersHourglass
Ambient Light Powder Diffused Warm Pale Yellow - Pack of 6

Hourglass Ambient Light Powder Diffused Warm Pale Yellow - Pack of 6

Hourglass presents wardrobe of six universal finishing powders that recreate the most exquisitely flattering light-from ethereal moonlight to luminous candlelight. Each powder captures, diffuses and softens surrounding light with groundbreaking photo-luminescent technology. Choose one or more and step into your perfect light.

Hourglass Ambient Light Powder Diffused Warm Pale Yellow - Pack of 6; Quantity - 6

Is this worth the money?
Does this powder work well as a glowy setting powder?
Start your review of Hourglass Ambient Light Powder Diffused Warm Pale Yellow - Pack of 6!
Carrie D.
Hourglass Ambient Light Powder Diffused Warm Pale Yellow - Pack of 6 uploaded by Carrie D.
Hourglass is known for their amazing highlighters and this one does not disappoint! It gives a gorgeous radiance to the high points of the skin. The packaging is beautiful and glamorous. I highly recommend for people with fair to medium skin tones.
Jennifer D.
Bear, DE
Hourglass Ambient Light Powder Diffused Warm Pale Yellow - Pack of 6 uploaded by Jennifer D.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a beautiful powder that gives a flawless finish on the face. A tiny bit goes a very long way. The product is expensive but lasts forever! Packaging is gorgeous. I recommend!
Arzoo G.
Gainesville, VA
Hourglass Ambient Light Powder Diffused Warm Pale Yellow - Pack of 6 uploaded by Arzoo G.
I received this as a gift and it’s look really pretty the packaging is sturdy and comes with a mirror for touch ups.But I believe this is a really nice powder for those who want a glowy finish to there makeup.
Purva D.
Saratoga, CA
Hourglass Ambient Light Powder Diffused Warm Pale Yellow - Pack of 6 uploaded by Purva D.
This is the perfect setting powder that you’ll find out there its very smooth and blend able. It contains small shimmery particles which makes my skin glow and radiate. I have the Luminous Light shade which matches my skin tone perfectly. Do try it! Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,388 reviews
Hourglass Ambient Light Powder Diffused Warm Pale Yellow - Pack of 6 uploaded by Jolie D.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the Hourglass ambient diffused light and it retails for $48.00. It is a translucent, yellowed beige with warm undertones and a natural finish. This is a finishing powder and it is the same quality as previous releases. Great for a bit of luminosity and subtle skin blurring. Doesn’t darken or lighten makeup.
Mariam T.
Riverside
This powder is amazing. It gives me that soft almost airbrush look with a tiny hint of brightness. Minimal kickup in the pan.
Precieuse M.
Virginia
Purchased at: Sephora
This works really good and stays on for the whole day. It really light so it dose no feel like you're wearing makeup. It dose not make me break out.and it is very affordable.
isabella M.
Good if you like a matte finish! I like to keep mine in my purse with me for oil control throughout the day
Kelly W.
I don’t get the hype of this, didn’t work for me since I have dry skin. The powder accentuated my dry spots.
Alyssa R.
Buena Park, CA
I have the ambient lighting palette & im obsessed!! I use the dim light shade all over my face for a natural glow, that makes my skin look healthy and dewy without exaggerating my pores. Will be repurchasing, I’m in love with this product.