BY HOURGLASS

A First Of Its Kind Collection Of Light Correcting Primers That Blur, Smooth And Perfect The Skin For A Soft, Subtle Glow. The Oil Free, Weightless Formulas Neutralize, Brighten And Soften Light As The First Step In Creating Your Perfect Light.

Features And Benefits:

• Light Correcting Pigments Act As A First Filter To Neutralize, Brighten And Soften Light, While Blurring Imperfections And Smoothing Skin's Texture For Flawless Makeup Application.
• Perfects The Appearance Of The Complexion, Creating A Better Starting Point For Makeup Application As Well As Allowing It To Be Worn Alone.
• Unique Texture Of The Oil Free, Weightless Formula Instantly Absorbs Into The Skin And Imparts A Natural Glow Without Feeling Wet Or Greasy.
• Designed To Further Enhance The Lighting Effects Of The Ambient® Lighting Collection By Creating The First Layer Of Light.
• 1.0fl Oz / 30ml
• Vegan

Shade Descriptions
Dim Light - A Natural Beige That Neutralizes Light To Create Soft, Dim Lighting
Luminous Light - A Champagne Pearl That Brightens Light To Create A Luminous Candlelit Glow
Mood Light - A Soft, Sheer Pink That Softens Light To Create The Most Forgiving Mood Lighting

How To Use:

• Apply Pea-sized Amount With Fingertips To Moisturized Skin. Primer Can Be Worn As A Makeup Base Under Foundation Or Alone For A Subtle Glow.
• Explore The Ambient® Lighting Collection To Create Your Perfect Light.

Hourglass Ambient Light Correcting Primer
  • "it has a subtle glow and color corrects a bit. it feels extremely light on the skin and isn't oily at all. it doesn't minimize the look of pores though so if that's what you're looking for, this product isn't it. it keeps my makeup looking great throughout the day and also feels a bit moisturizing, which is a pleasant addition." in 42 reviews
Jamie u.
I think this is a beautiful primer it smooths the skin while correcting and darkness or redness great quality and does exactly what it states to do which is great with all the claims on products these day's I truly enjoy this primer base and would definitly recommend this products to all you beauties whether you have youthful skin or ageing skin as I do !! :) ♥
Brittany A.
Milford, MA
Review for: Dim Light more...
Pretty sure this stuff is magic. I don't really have any other primers that I can swear by besides this one. I was picking up some samples of other hourglass products and decided to grab a sample of this primer as well. Wasn't expecting much out of this, but I fell in LOVE with this product. It is super weightless feeling on the skin, and makes my skin glowy without shimmer/glitter. It has some color correction to it as well i would say. If you have nice skin you could probably wear this on its own and look amazing. I think this really does make my foundation last longer, and to some extent blurs and bumps/lines that i have for a soft focus effect which is really flattering.
pair this with the hourglass skin tint and you will look FLAWLESS.
Cami P.
Appleton
Bought to combat redness on face. Did a good job. I like the hourglass veil primer, and this was also a hit for me. A little goes a long way. I bought for a wedding, so I needed something that would hold up and last through the night. It held up well, photographed nicely, and stayed put through sweat. I would repurchase
Maegan N.
Normal
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Luminous Light more...
I really like this primer as it adds a very healthy look to my skin and it just looks so good by itself it crazy. I suggest you get this primer if you want to invest your money into a more luxe primer, but I can guarantee this is one of the best primers on the market.
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
Review for: Mood Light more...
This primer is amazing for oily skin types! This primer gives you glow without oil. I set my makeup with a Laura mercier setting powder and my skin looks so dull afterwards, so I added this primer into my routine and the combo is perfect for my long days. My aging skin loooks luminous, yet matte. Blending certain foundations can accentuate the fine facial hairs, so finding the right foundation to use may be challenging. I stick with bare minerals powder over this primer and it works well. Adding a touch of mood light powder makes the glow even more amazing just an fyi!
Courtney G.
Omaha
This primer evens out my skin tone with out have to put such a full coverage foundation on top! It smooths my skin out and corrects the discolored spots on my face! If you want something light weight, this is the product to grab!
celeste-anne t.
San Pedro, CA
Review for: Dim Light more...
This product is light and fluffy on my skin. It doesn’t make my makeup feel caked on and layered. I wear it on the nights I go out where I know I’ll potentially sweat and get shiny. I’d recommend it to everyone.
Brie B.
Review for: Luminous Light more...
For this product the name doesn’t really explain what this primer does. It is applied after moisturizer to even out your skin tone. No, sun protection. This might be weird to say but the texture is ok not awful like other primers.
Amy S.
Milton, PA
Review for: Dim Light more...
I was surprised by these. I didn’t expect much but it wasn’t the cheapest. I used it under my foundation and it did help and made my face look nicer. I can’t explain the outcome but I’m glad I kept this.
Anna H.
1,352 reviews
Review for: Mood Light more...
I am supporter of primer and this one has been my go to for a while now because it truly color corrects and get my skin looking glowing very subtle of course before I apply my makeup. This also oil free which is a must have for my acne prone skin. I have purchase this several times but now I am getting interested in other primers and setting powders coming out by Hourglass!
Kristen J.
Boone, NC
So I know they have different shades of these that are supposed to be correcting. But what do the different shades do? I'm trying to figure out what shade would be good for me
Stephanie D.
Hanford, CA
Is this any good?? I'm thinking about buying it but not sure yet.
Stephanie K.
Recommendations on primers for combination skin? I received a sample of this but haven't read the best reviews. So any recommendations would be great! High end or drug store! (Ps I don't typically wear full face foundation so I don't need something that will make my foundation last.) TIA
Christa S.
Rochester, NY
Dies this primer really help your foundation to stay put all day? And does this help with dry skin?
Yvette C.
I am heading to Sephora to test this bad boy!! 😍😍😍