BY HOURGLASS

A First Of Its Kind Collection Of Light Correcting Primers That Blur, Smooth And Perfect The Skin For A Soft, Subtle Glow. The Oil Free, Weightless Formulas Neutralize, Brighten And Soften Light As The First Step In Creating Your Perfect Light.

Features And Benefits:

• Light Correcting Pigments Act As A First Filter To Neutralize, Brighten And Soften Light, While Blurring Imperfections And Smoothing Skin's Texture For Flawless Makeup Application.
• Perfects The Appearance Of The Complexion, Creating A Better Starting Point For Makeup Application As Well As Allowing It To Be Worn Alone.
• Unique Texture Of The Oil Free, Weightless Formula Instantly Absorbs Into The Skin And Imparts A Natural Glow Without Feeling Wet Or Greasy.
• Designed To Further Enhance The Lighting Effects Of The Ambient® Lighting Collection By Creating The First Layer Of Light.
• 1.0fl Oz / 30ml
• Vegan

Shade Descriptions
Dim Light - A Natural Beige That Neutralizes Light To Create Soft, Dim Lighting
Luminous Light - A Champagne Pearl That Brightens Light To Create A Luminous Candlelit Glow
Mood Light - A Soft, Sheer Pink That Softens Light To Create The Most Forgiving Mood Lighting

How To Use:

• Apply Pea-sized Amount With Fingertips To Moisturized Skin. Primer Can Be Worn As A Makeup Base Under Foundation Or Alone For A Subtle Glow.
• Explore The Ambient® Lighting Collection To Create Your Perfect Light.

• Is this water based?1 Answers
  • Recommendations on primers for combination skin? I received a sam...3 Answers
  • So I know they have different shades of these that are supposed t...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "it has a subtle glow and color corrects a bit. it feels extremely light on the skin and isn't oily at all. it doesn't minimize the look of pores though so if that's what you're looking for, this product isn't it. it keeps my makeup looking great throughout the day and also feels a bit moisturizing, which is a pleasant addition." in 42 reviews
Amy C.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Mood Light more...
This is a versatile product where you really get a bang for your buck! It feels soft and silky and leaves your skin luminous but NOT greasy. You can actually wear it alone or with makeup. Now I can’t really say that it’s color correcting but I do feel like I have more even and bright skin.
Anna H.
Review for: Mood Light more...
I am supporter of primer and this one has been my go to for a while now because it truly color corrects and get my skin looking glowing very subtle of course before I apply my makeup. This also oil free which is a must have for my acne prone skin. I have purchase this several times but now I am getting interested in other primers and setting powders coming out by Hourglass!
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Review for: Other more...
To start, I appreciate how it makes my makeup stay put all day. However, I only give it 4 stars because it did not minimize my pores like it claimed to. The staying power is incredible and will leave you with a smooth canvas for foundation. Hourglass Ambient Light Correcting Primer
Katie K.
Review for: Luminous Light more...
It has a subtle glow and color corrects a bit. It feels extremely light on the skin and isn't oily at all. It doesn't minimize the look of pores though so if that's what you're looking for, this product isn't it. It keeps my makeup looking great throughout the day and also feels a bit moisturizing, which is a pleasant addition.
jenna v.
Syracuse, NY
Review for: Dim Light more...
At first I really loved this foundation, I used it under powder foundation and that might've been the issue but it did not blend in to my skin. It has a slight shimmer to it but still natural at the same time. I would have to try this with a liquid foundation to see if I would recommend this to someone.
Yanelsi R.
Mays Landing , NJ
Review for: Dim Light more...
I love using this primer on my clients, specially those with dull skin. it easy to apply and it blends seamlessly with foundation. The base is shimmery so it might not work well with those with oily skin, I like to use on those with dry skin. I will continue to buy, and have it on my kit.
Kelli C.
New Jersey
Review for: Mood Light more...
I love this primer because not only does it set your keep your makeup on all day, but it also color corrects my skin before putting any foundation on! I have some uneven skin tones through my face, and this does a great job at removing them! I love it.
Mistirae S.
Correcting primer! It blurs my imperfections and gives me a flawless finish to my make up. My Foundation and face make up stays in place all day, and I don't have to worry about my make up falling off while using this primer. Love it
Phoebe F.
Everett, WA
Review for: Luminous Light, Mood Light more...
I got this as a sample from Sephora and I love it !!! Looks great under every foundation I have tried it with. Haven’t noticed it making my foundation last any longer but definely improves how it initially looks.
Taylor P.
Dallas, TX
Hourglass makes amazing primer, there’s no doubt about it. This felt like a velvety veil blanketing my skin. The price point is a little higher than other primers so it’s not one i keep in my bag regularly.
Stephanie D.
Hanford, CA
Is this any good?? I'm thinking about buying it but not sure yet.
Kristen J.
Boone, NC
So I know they have different shades of these that are supposed to be correcting. But what do the different shades do? I'm trying to figure out what shade would be good for me
Stephanie K.
Recommendations on primers for combination skin? I received a sample of this but haven't read the best reviews. So any recommendations would be great! High end or drug store! (Ps I don't typically wear full face foundation so I don't need something that will make my foundation last.) TIA
Christa S.
Rochester, NY
Dies this primer really help your foundation to stay put all day? And does this help with dry skin?
Lacey H.
Centralia, WA
I've been watching Hourglass for awhile, and have decided to treat myself. I'm interested in Mood Light but I'm afraid it might turn me orange with how pink it looks. Which shade of this primer would work best for NC20/25 skin with either cool yellow or olive undertones?