BY HOURGLASS

What it is: This palette by HOURGLASS is designed to give you everything you need to finish, brighten and contour with universally flattering products that deliver multidimensional luminescence to every skin tone, making your complexion appear softer and lit from within. What it does: Unlike traditional powder, blush and bronzer, which tend to be flat, Ambient Lighting products use Photoluminescent Technology to filter out harsh light, refine the appearance of your complexion and enhance your skin in any type of light, including flash photography. The optically transparent particles in Ambient Lighting Blush and Bronzer allow for seamless blending, color transitions and natural contouring. Ambient Lighting Blush and Bronzer are blended by hand using an advanced miscelare technique (meaning "to mix" in Italian), creating the perfect balance of pigments in a gorgeous natural pattern. No two look alike. All products in the Ambient Lighting collection are designed to be layered and work together seamlessly. Using the products together imbues the entire complexion with an otherworldly glow. Palette includes:- Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light (0.12 oz.): a soft, warm, pale yellow that conceals redness and gives skin clarity, like a soft ray of morning light- Ambient Lighting Blush in Diffused Heat (0.11 oz.): a vibrant poppy blush combined with Diffused Light for a subtle halo effect- Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Diffused Bronze Light (0.11 oz.): a cool bronze shade fused with Diffused Light to mimic a ray of warm sunshine. How to use: Apply Diffused Light all over your face as a finishing powder. Contour the hollows of your cheeks and forehead with Diffused Bronze Light. Apply Diffused Heat to the apples of your cheeks. Ambient Lighting Powder is fragile. Please handle with care. Brand: HOURGLASS. Style Name: Hourglass Ambient Diffused Light Palette. Style Number: 5367129. Available in stores. see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Diffused Light Palette - No Color
This is a great palette, 3 of their best products in one great kit. The diffused light is a soft yellow diffusing powder that brightens and cancels sight redness. The Diffused heat blush looks intimidating, but it works on my light skin. It can blends out so great, but can be built up as well. The bronzer is a great color also, it pulls neutral for the most part and works for most skin tones. An all around great palette for any hourglass lover!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Diffused Light Palette - No Color
I wasn't exactly sure how to use this at first but once I figured out where in my routine it went best I fell in love. Ethereal light looks great on my super pale complexion and the others are awesome in the summer. I think everything hourglass is worth the investment and I totally recommend this brand.
Mair M.
Mair M.
Redding, CA
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Diffused Light Palette - No Color
Super pretty, as always love hourglass's packaging… But as usual I'm disappointed with the actual product. To be fair I'm not a fan of baked bronzers, or blushes. This pallet may look better on someone with a darker complexion.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Diffused Light Palette - No Color
I reccomend these blushes and bronzers to all my clients. They add the most radiant glow and dimension to the face without ever looking too shiny or oily
fatima el batoul b.
fatima el batoul b.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Diffused Light Palette - No Color
I've gone through one of these under a year. HOW, I do not know. I must have been excessive. I purchased this with the intent of having a 'glow', and of course, people say that this is the least shimmery of them all on the skin, which makes one wonder, 'did it have that sheen that you were looking for?'

It was perfect for an all-over powder, but I suppose for that purpose alone, I could purchase easily cheaper powders. I did not also garner any 'blurring' effect that everyone speaks of, but I also do have extensive large pores, and that may not be saved by any cosmetics at all.

But still, I adored the light glow it gave to my skin that is naturally dehydrated and a little barren looking. I also applied another layer or two on my cheekbones and where I highlighted, so I did use Diffused Light for two purposes. That alone, is the reason why I realized I finished through the powder so fast. I used it every single day and that is worthy investment enough than the other powders that laid ignored in my stash.
Karrie W.
Karrie W.
Hamilton
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Diffused Light Palette - No Color
Love the packaging of this product. Definitely does a nice job if you're looking for a subtle look, with just a hint of colour. Would be nice for a bridal look, or an every day kind of look. Would recommend to others for sure! Would probably repurchase myself, too!
Maite R.
Maite R.
Dominican Republic
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Diffused Light Palette - No Color
I dont like this because i am more matt type of finish but if youre a person who doesn't bother it will be fine it's super easy to blend and the pigment you can build it up i wouldn't buy it again but it's a good product
Courtney N.
Courtney N.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Diffused Light Palette - No Color
I love this duo! the three shades are so unique yet so beautiful and they look amazing on the skin. This product is more than worth the money!
Gabriella G.
Gabriella G.
T2Z3Z3
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Diffused Light Palette - No Color
Best TRIO ever... this product look so beautiful on my skin is so well done and the consistency is very good I love it and approve it.