2 colors available

BY HOURGLASS #49 in Blush

An illuminating bronzer with Photoluminescent Technology, featuring bronze pigments that deliver a natural-looking, sunkissed glow while flaunting depth and dimension. Ambient Bronzer's sheer, airy formula sweeps softly onto skin for a healthy-looking, radiant finish. It's formulated with Photoluminescent Technology, featuring optically transparent particles that transform the look of skin by manipulating and refracting light to emphasize your best features. The optically transparent particles allow for seamless blending and color transitions. The powders, blended by hand using an advanced miscelare technique, offer the perfect balance of pigments in a gorgeous pattern. Use this bronzer alone, or paired with Ambient Lighting Powder for maximum control to create depth and dimension or even use it for a subtle contouring effect. "Most bronzers are flat and look unnatural. That's where the Photoluminescent Technology really lends itself to the Ambient Lighting Bronzer. It's perfect for creating a natural sunkissed glow. I personally love using Luminous Bronze Light for subtle contouring because it blends seamlessly with the Ambient Lighting Powders and blushes." Carisa Janes, Hourglass Founder see more...

Buy on Sephora
Patricia F.
Patricia F.
Bethesda, MD
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Bronzer Radiant Bronze Light
All hourglass powders are extremely finely milled and smooth and this one is no exception. This bronzer gives you a J.lo bronze glow. Very bronze, very GLOWY. If that's the look you go for then this is for you. For my skin it really only looks good in the summer otherwise it's way too warm. This is best for medium to dark skin tones. Light skin tones should go for the lighter version called Luminous Bronze Light. There is a lot of sheen to this powder. It is not matte and not for contouring. It is beautiful and one compact will last forever as a little goes a long way and it's a generous size pan.
Maja S.
Maja S.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Bronzer Radiant Bronze Light
Hands down THE best bronzer I have ever used! Such a delicate, beautiful, shimmering shade- feels incredibly light and gives you the polished sharp look you want. When I'm in a hurry, it also doubles as a quick contouring kit. Absolutely incredible and I would recommend to anyone! In my opinion, one of the best in the bronzers out there and in the price range. And the gorgeous presentation and packaging just makes it that much more desirable!
priyanka v.
priyanka v.
These bronzes are just amazing . Hourglass powder are generally great and never disappoints . This bronzer applies smoothly and blends like a dream. And it gives a very beautiful finish . It looks very natural on my medium skin tone .and the longevity of the product on my normal to combination skin is pretty amazing .it stays for almost 7-8 hours on my skin. Overall a great bronzer definitely I will repurchase .
Desiree T.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Bronzer Radiant Bronze Light
The formula of this bronzer is everything! I only wear this for special occasions and nights on the town because it's so pricey but it's worth every penny. A little goes a long way with this beauty. This powdered bronzer blends with so little effort and never looks streaky or cakey. This color is perfect and doesn't look muddy or orange the way some bronzers do. Do yourself a favor and go get this bronzer!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Tappan, NY
This stuff is seriously incredible. I am a complete beauty junkie and am constantly trying new brands of everything, but I will not use another bronzer again. I get compliments on my skin (my skin- not makeup; it's that naturally stunning) every time I use this (along with a little ambient lighting powder in Luminous). Also a little goes a long way so I foresee t his compact lasting a while.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Westland , MI
STUNNING bronzer. When I first purchased and wore this my fiancé said I was glowing! Haha. It's expensive but so worth the price. I've had this since December 2015 and have used it at least 5 days out of the week nonstop since then, I have barely made a dent in it! Hands down the ONLY luminous bronzer you'll ever need. I purchased the shade luminous bronze light.
Maria D.
Maria D.
I heard great things about this bronzer, but unfortunately its not for me. I have pale to light skin tone and oily-combo skin. This bronzer look orange and muddy on my face. I really wished this worked out for me, but it didn't. I would recommend to people who want to this product to test it for 2-3 days and see it works out for you.
michelle s.
michelle s.
Selden, Ny
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Bronzer Radiant Bronze Light
Just like the blushes, this is one of my favorite bronzers! It's nice and warm and gives you a sun kissed glow, easy to apply not patchy at all! I've used this many times and although it is pricey, I find this lasts me a while . So I would highly recommend to anybody looking for a bronzer this summer!
Addy H.
Addy H.
This bronzer is gorgeous! The color is so amazing! It actually gives that bronze, tan look. But be careful because too much will give it an orange tint. It's shimmery and lasts maybe 3-5 hours depending on where you live (I live in the South). I would definitely recommend because the color is gorg.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Review for: Hourglass Ambient Bronzer Radiant Bronze Light
The hourglass bronzers make the skin look so beautiful and radiant. They give you that natural sun kissed glow. They do last a long time during the day which is good. I really love how these bronzers give your skin a natural looking glow. Yes I would recommend this product!
Kristine s.
Kristine s.
Is this worth the money?!
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Tampa, FL
Is this overly glittery or is it more of a natural sheen?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Englewood, NJ
I have very fair skin and I was wondering if this would be too orange on me. I have heard very mixed reviews, so I would love to hear from anyone on their opinion.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Is this product overly shimmery or orange? I have fair skin and I don't want it to look too unnatural.
Claribel M.
Claribel M.
How many of you have tried this Bronzer in the radiant bronze light. I'm dying to buy it but I'm afraid it may be too dark my skin tone.