BY HOURGLASS

A 1.5MM mechanical pencil, which encapsulates the thinnest and softest waterproof gel eyeliner. Encapsulated in a 1.5MM mechanical pencil, this liner offers precision accuracy and ease of application. No pot, no brush, no clean-up required. Just two clicks to create a variety of eye looks that resist transfer for extended wear. Do not dispense more than two clicks product is delicate and may break. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates Only dispense product as needed mechanical pencil does not retract. Each advanced mechanical pencil lasts for approximately 17 to 20 uses. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Liori G.
Great Neck, NY
Review for: Single
My favorite eye liner by far. Glides on so smooth. The tip is so thin that sometimes i am able to make a winged liner. It's amazing, but finishes really quick. I use this eyeliner once a week and i find myself repurchasing it every 2 months. I recently bought a pack of 3 and for the first time all 3 were dried up and breaking as i applied it on my lids. I'm hoping it was just a bad batch...
Aranza S.
Phoenix, AZ
Great little liners. They're thin enough To tight line and use on the waterline without makeu for a mess. They are long wear and very pigmented. One thing though: always keep the cap on. Of these get dry, they'll become dry and skip and tug when applied and won't work. Otherwise amazing product.
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
Review for: Single
Love this eyeliner! I've tried almost every pencil out there and this is the best. One of my eyeliner pet peeves is when the product transfers to my bottom lashline. This product doesn't do that. It's very thin and easy to apply, it dries after a couple of seconds and doesn't transfer.
Sometimes working long hours I'm used to my eyeliner smearing at the end of the day but this is an all day wear & looks like I just applied it! Definitely would recommend to the other ladies that work long hours of the day. It is packages so beautifully as well. Awesome product
Erin W.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Single
I've tried so many eyeliners & this is the winner. It's small tip means you don't end up with that gap on your top lid. I have oily lids and it stays put all day long. It doesn't retract but that never bothered me. I think it's well worth the price.
Jennifer N.
Oldsmar, FL
Review for: Single
This is one of the good eyeliner! It comes on very black and stays on. I live in Florida and it last all day in the hot heat it's super thin which is perfect in my option. I most currently would buy it again. Worth a try!!
Love this eyeliner!! So nice and great quality! Definettly would keep buying this product. Anyone who has the chance to put their hands on this should totally do it and give it a try!
Lauren C.
The only eyeliner I can wear on my top and bottom water line and it doesn't clump in corners and it lasts all day no matter what!
Courtney E.
Review for: Single
I enjoy this liner. It sit in my waterline amazingly and doesn't budge all day
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Single
I absolutely love this pencil liner. I wear winged liner every single day and I need a good water proof pencil liner that is pigmented to get a really thin line on the inner third and at the lash line so I can save on my expensive liquid liner. So a good pencil or gel liner in necessary. I've tried almost everything. I really love marc Jacobs highliner but its too thick. I didn't like bobbi Brown gel liner and surprisingly maybelline eye studio gel liner with a super thin sephora liner brush works pretty good but its not quick or simple even with daily practice. This was a holy grail from the minute it touched my eyelid. It was pigmented and so thin and so eAsy and fast to use. It lasted all day with no smearing since I have overly watery eyes from an allergic reaction to most eye makeup when I do my makeup. This stuff was amazing. My only gripe and why I've avoided these tiny pencils this far is because of the price per amount. It's insane compared to other liners but I think for the convenience and what they offer I'm gonna have to bite the bullet. It's amazing and so worth it which is really hard for me to say but it is the truth. I would definitely recommend.
Sofia B.
Bordentown, NJ
What is your favorite color eyeliner?