Houbigant Paris Quelque Fleurs Eau de Parfum-1 oz.

by Houbigant

Houbigant Paris Quelques Fleurs Eau de Parfum - 1 oz. Launched by the design house of Houbigant in 1912, Quelques Fleurs is a fragrance for women that possesses a blend of many soft, sensual florals. It is Houbigant's original, popular fragrance. It is recommended for evening wear. Soft, sensual florals Based on the popular scent Recommended for evening wear Especially Suited For: Women Essential Elements: Houbigant Quelques Fleurs Eau de Parfum comes in a 1-ounce bottle. For Best Effect: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep away from naked flame or direct heat sources. Do not apply to sensitive skin. Do not apply to broken or inflamed skin. If irritation develops, reduce frequency or discontinue use.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Houbigant Paris Quelque Fleurs Eau de Parfum-1 oz.!
S. A.
Let me start off by admitting--- I wanted to find a fancy, classic, and ageless scent when I was in high school. I knew I wanted to wear something that spoke to me, was only worn by me, and captured the essence of me. After a year of trails, I found Quelque Fleurs on one visit to the Nordstorm fragrance counter. This was it! A beautiful, super floral scent that didn't skew sweet (as in young girl's perfumes), nor powdery (as in more mature ladies' perfumes). I found the perfect, classic scent that was mine! Sure it was really pricey - (especially for a high school student working part-time!) but it was so worth it to have a signature scent. Flash forward a few decades, and I've returned to this amazing scent. The floral sophistication still stands as a timeless classic. And the silage is remarkable. Although my hairstyle has changed, I'm still the girl who loves floral, classic scents who wants a signature fragrance that so few wear today. This is my scent secret that I will wear for many more decades to come!

Looking for your answer?