BY HOTLIX

Finnlee E.
I found this really gross, but I don't really like to eat worms. I don't care a whole lot for the taste of tequila either ... It was very crunchy as the candy melted, and it'd break off in my mouth, just not good in my opinion. If you do like eating worms, though, it is a really awesome looking lollipop! looks super cool and could totally gross out girls!
Sabrina D.
San Antonio, TX
I was given one of these when I ws a kid on the bus but it was green with a spider and I was soo afraid of being poisoned that I never even opened it , it doesn't look very appealing I must say :\
estephanie c.
a primera vista todo dice que ira bien por que hasta el gusano de tequila trae pero no es tannn bueno diria que medio
nicole c.
normalmente se conoce la típica paleta de caramelo de sabores de fruta de helados y de confites pero crear una paleta que en su interior contenga un gusano me parece desagradable aunque muchos le puede llegar a gustar esta idea ya que puede parecer creativa para una broma o temas de dias festivos como halloween .
Sam A.
Is that a real worm in the sucker?