BY NONE

• Never heard of this game explain the game play? would li...17 Answers
Derek K.
Lexington, Ky
So fun fast and intense and equally as challenging! The best soundtrack of all time and the fastest pace too down mayhem ever! It will have you screaming in joy and rage at times, but it is definitely worth a buy!
Melinda C.
East Saint Louis, IL
My boyfriend showed me this game and it so addicting and challenging! Had me so frustrated I gave up and then had to go back to it! Definitely worth the buy if you like arcade style shooters!
Jacqueline M.
Compton, CA
Its really cool its like an arcade little game its realky amazing tho its really fun n i love the leve it has
Kristen H.
Gamer Expert Level 3
My boyfriend love playing this game. It's cute and fun. The music can be kind of repetitive though.
christy v.
Elgin, IL
If you like hit and run games with an extra side of animal, get this game. Its hecka fun.
Irene C.
Winnipeg, MO
One of the most difficult and frustrating games I have ever encountered. Hotline Miami is a arcade top down shooter featuring a great soundtrack, pumping you up every level.
Zoe S.
Australia
I love this game. I love the art style, I love the controls, I love everything! The music adds great atmosphere to the game. Love it so much.
Tammy B.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Never heard of this game explain the game play? would like to learn more?