HealthFirst AidHotHands
Cold Weather Pack, 1 set

HotHands Cold Weather Pack, 1 set

by HotHands

Be prepared for Your Next Adventure with The Heatmax HotHands Cold Weather Pack. Keeps You Prepared for the Cold Outdoors 1 Ready to Use, Air Activated 3 Safe Natural Heat 5 Odorless 4 Provides Up to 10 Hours of Heat HotHands Cold Weather Package includes: 2-pair Hand Warmers 1 2 Super Warmers 4 2 Pair Toe Warmers 3 1 Space Brand Emergency Thermal Blanket Reflects and retains up to 80% of radiated body heat. It s also large enough to cover entire body during an emergency. 92 Total Hours of Heat per package. Great for outdoor sports, Tailgating, Camping, Hunting, Fishing, First Aid Kits

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of HotHands Cold Weather Pack, 1 set!
Patrick M.
Horton
I have used HOTHANDS since last deer season in West Virginia on my hands and in my boots. Hunting up on top of mountains for hours on end waiting to find my trophy. Although I succeed, i was only able stay and hunt that long was do to this product. Having poor circulation makes me unable to take the cold, and as it be, my hands and feet are hit the hardest. I would recommend this to any hunters or individuals living in cold places that want or need to be outside for extended periods. Hothands makes it possible to stay out hunting longer which increases your chances at bagging a trophy and keeps you warm and comfortable when everyone else is miserable and left out in the cold.

Looking for your answer?