BY HOTEL CHELSEA

Hotel Chelsea
  • "Very upscale hotel with excellent customer service and great closeness to activities." in 1 review
  • "I had a great experience staying here with my family." in 1 review
live l.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Omg! Such height lol. I live the view in the picture and I'm sure the place is great In person.
Dena A.
Globetrotter Expert
We use to use this hotel with work often. But it isn't as nice as it use to be- our office found better pricing and better amenities elsewhere. Decent for that area--- just pricey for what you get.
Brandy D.
Globetrotter Expert
Very upscale hotel with excellent customer service and great closeness to activities. A wonderful place to stay. So beautiful.
Amy W.
Los Angeles, CA
I work in the travel industry for a very large Tour Operator in the USA, so I work closely with all hotel brands and other suppliers; I really enjoy this brand and recommend it to my clients all the time! Beautiful hotel and well situated!
Paula F.
Beamsville
Chelsea hotels are very nice and family friendly. They go out of their way to make guests feel comfortable. Some are needing a bit of an update though.
Fernanda G.
São Paulo
Eu posso jurar que já vi esse hotel em vários filmes, mas realmente nos sites em que eu pesquiso hotéis sempre falam muito bem deste hotel .
Claire G.
Although it is easy to get lost here i highly recommend. Me and my kids loved it.
Emma S.
Globetrotter Expert
I've been lucky enough to get to travel quite a lot and this hotel was one of the top on my list. It was fantastic. It was at a great price and the staff were lovely! I will definitely stay here again!
Lynd K.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Globetrotter Expert
Family friendly or better for couples?
Tammi V.
Wadsworth, OH
Globetrotter Expert
Is Hotel Chelsea the same as the famous Chelsea Hotel in NYC? I'm curious, since Leonard Cohen sings about it and my husband has a rather funny story to tell about it.
Amanda T.
Canonsburg , PA
Very interested to know more about this hotel. Chelsea NY is my favorite place to stay while visiting the city. Is this hotel clean? Or is it dirty and outdated.
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Jessica M.
N Tonawanda, NY
Globetrotter Expert
Where is this hotel? And how expensive is it?