BY HOTEL CHELSEA

Hotel Chelsea
  • "Very upscale hotel with excellent customer service and great closeness to activities." in 1 review
  • "I had a great experience staying here with my family." in 1 review
Megan R.
Megan R.
Jarrettsville, MD
Nice, Clean and friendly staff... but lacking in the amenities area and the pricing just wasn't worth what we got.
Kathryn B.
Kathryn B.
Globetrotter Expert
Yes yes yes yes is all I have to say. Hotel Chelsea is great. It is not as nice as it use to be but is still really great.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Arlington, VA
Pretty awesome hotel in NYC. I had a great experience staying here. I rented out one of the suites with a few friends and it was a great time. We had access to a kitchen and a balcony and LOTS of space.
Karen V.
Karen V.
Globetrotter Expert
Love this hotel it's kind of antique that's what caught my attention originally when I searched up hotels in the city
Paula F.
Paula F.
Beamsville
Chelsea hotels are very nice and family friendly. They go out of their way to make guests feel comfortable. Some are needing a bit of an update though.
Claire G.
Claire G.
Although it is easy to get lost here i highly recommend. Me and my kids loved it.
Emma S.
Emma S.
Globetrotter Expert
I've been lucky enough to get to travel quite a lot and this hotel was one of the top on my list. It was fantastic. It was at a great price and the staff were lovely! I will definitely stay here again!
Fernanda G.
Fernanda G.
São Paulo
Eu posso jurar que já vi esse hotel em vários filmes, mas realmente nos sites em que eu pesquiso hotéis sempre falam muito bem deste hotel .
Lynd K.
Lynd K.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Globetrotter Expert
Family friendly or better for couples?
Tammi V.
Tammi V.
Wadsworth, OH
Globetrotter Expert
Is Hotel Chelsea the same as the famous Chelsea Hotel in NYC? I'm curious, since Leonard Cohen sings about it and my husband has a rather funny story to tell about it.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Canonsburg , PA
Very interested to know more about this hotel. Chelsea NY is my favorite place to stay while visiting the city. Is this hotel clean? Or is it dirty and outdated.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
N Tonawanda, NY
Globetrotter Expert
Where is this hotel? And how expensive is it?
Julia E.