BY HOTEL CHELSEA

Hotel Chelsea
  • "Very upscale hotel with excellent customer service and great closeness to activities." in 1 review
  • "I had a great experience staying here with my family." in 1 review
Diana L.
I lived down the street from this hotel for a few months and was able to visit. It was lovely.
Anais C.
Hondo, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Nice hotel, wonderful customer service. Everyone was friendly and my stay there was wonderful
Cynthia E.
I would love love love to go one day hopefully!!! Looks great!!! Very pretty....
Emma S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
I've been lucky enough to get to travel quite a lot and this hotel was one of the top on my list. It was fantastic. It was at a great price and the staff were lovely! I will definitely stay here again!
Paula F.
Beamsville
Chelsea hotels are very nice and family friendly. They go out of their way to make guests feel comfortable. Some are needing a bit of an update though.
Fernanda G.
São Paulo
Eu posso jurar que já vi esse hotel em vários filmes, mas realmente nos sites em que eu pesquiso hotéis sempre falam muito bem deste hotel .
Claire G.
Although it is easy to get lost here i highly recommend. Me and my kids loved it.
Tammi V.
Wadsworth, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is Hotel Chelsea the same as the famous Chelsea Hotel in NYC? I'm curious, since Leonard Cohen sings about it and my husband has a rather funny story to tell about it.
Lynd K.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Family friendly or better for couples?
Amanda T.
Canonsburg , PA
Very interested to know more about this hotel. Chelsea NY is my favorite place to stay while visiting the city. Is this hotel clean? Or is it dirty and outdated.
Julia E.
Madrid
Here for the badge tbh
Jessica M.
N Tonawanda, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Where is this hotel? And how expensive is it?