BY HOTEL CHELSEA

Hotel Chelsea
  • "Very upscale hotel with excellent customer service and great closeness to activities." in 1 review
  • "I had a great experience staying here with my family." in 1 review
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
Globetrotter Expert
I had a great experience at this hotel. The accommodations were nice, and the staff was friendly and helpful. Highly recommended!
Krystan C.
Krystan C.
Kearneysville, WV
Globetrotter Expert
The staff and service was excellent!! I love it! I enjoy my time! A++++++++++++++++++
Kim G.
Kim G.
This hotel was one of the top on my list. It was fantastic. It was at a great price and the staff were lovely! I will definitely stay here again! It's very nice and clean here.
Anais C.
Anais C.
Hondo, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Nice hotel, wonderful customer service. Everyone was friendly and my stay there was wonderful
Amy W.
Amy W.
Los Angeles, CA
I work in the travel industry for a very large Tour Operator in the USA, so I work closely with all hotel brands and other suppliers; I really enjoy this brand and recommend it to my clients all the time! Beautiful hotel and well situated!
Brandy D.
Brandy D.
Globetrotter Expert
Very upscale hotel with excellent customer service and great closeness to activities. A wonderful place to stay. So beautiful.
Dena A.
Dena A.
Globetrotter Expert
We use to use this hotel with work often. But it isn't as nice as it use to be- our office found better pricing and better amenities elsewhere. Decent for that area--- just pricey for what you get.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
I've stayed at hotel Chelsea in wildwood. not sure if it's the same one but it was clean for being an older building
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Dunmore, Pa
Stayed here with my fiancé absolutely loved it and got it at a great price. Staff was wonderful.
Tomi C.
Tomi C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Stayed here once, great hotel for an overnight stay I did. I loved the building and service was wonderful!
Lynd K.
Lynd K.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Globetrotter Expert
Family friendly or better for couples?
Tammi V.
Tammi V.
Wadsworth, OH
Globetrotter Expert
Is Hotel Chelsea the same as the famous Chelsea Hotel in NYC? I'm curious, since Leonard Cohen sings about it and my husband has a rather funny story to tell about it.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Canonsburg , PA
Very interested to know more about this hotel. Chelsea NY is my favorite place to stay while visiting the city. Is this hotel clean? Or is it dirty and outdated.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
N Tonawanda, NY
Globetrotter Expert
Where is this hotel? And how expensive is it?
Julia E.