BY HOTEL CHELSEA

• "I had a great experience staying here with my family." in 1 review
  • "Very upscale hotel with excellent customer service and great closeness to activities." in 1 review
Brandy D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Very upscale hotel with excellent customer service and great closeness to activities. A wonderful place to stay. So beautiful.
Macey S.
Brighton, IL
I love the Hotel Chelsea! It is beautiful. Very roomy and clean. It is also inexpensive. It highly recommend staying there.
Kathryn B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Yes yes yes yes is all I have to say. Hotel Chelsea is great. It is not as nice as it use to be but is still really great.
Irma M.
Denver, CO
Omg this is a super nice place itz amazing absolutely love it if i could choose any were to go it would have to be here
Danielle M.
I've stayed at hotel Chelsea in wildwood. not sure if it's the same one but it was clean for being an older building
Karen V.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Love this hotel it's kind of antique that's what caught my attention originally when I searched up hotels in the city
Megan R.
Jarrettsville, MD
Nice, Clean and friendly staff... but lacking in the amenities area and the pricing just wasn't worth what we got.
Jillian W.
Long Beach, NY
Very nice hotel! I had a great experience staying here with my family. Lots of space and even had a balcony.!
Tomi C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Stayed here once, great hotel for an overnight stay I did. I loved the building and service was wonderful!
Jennifer S.
Dunmore, PA
Stayed here with my fiancé absolutely loved it and got it at a great price. Staff was wonderful.
Tammi V.
Wadsworth, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is Hotel Chelsea the same as the famous Chelsea Hotel in NYC? I'm curious, since Leonard Cohen sings about it and my husband has a rather funny story to tell about it.
Lynd K.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Family friendly or better for couples?
Amanda T.
Canonsburg , PA
Very interested to know more about this hotel. Chelsea NY is my favorite place to stay while visiting the city. Is this hotel clean? Or is it dirty and outdated.
Julia E.
Madrid
Here for the badge tbh
Jessica M.
N Tonawanda, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Where is this hotel? And how expensive is it?