BY HOTEL CHELSEA

Hotel Chelsea
  • "Very upscale hotel with excellent customer service and great closeness to activities." in 1 review
  • "I had a great experience staying here with my family." in 1 review
Cynthia E.
I would love love love to go one day hopefully!!! Looks great!!! Very pretty....
Karen V.
Globetrotter Expert
Love this hotel it's kind of antique that's what caught my attention originally when I searched up hotels in the city
Ashley K.
Arlington, VA
Pretty awesome hotel in NYC. I had a great experience staying here. I rented out one of the suites with a few friends and it was a great time. We had access to a kitchen and a balcony and LOTS of space.
Karen T.
Hamden, CT
Globetrotter Expert
I've stayed here several times when it was under other management so I don't know what it's like now, but if they kept the same vibe, than this is THE place to stay.
Stacy F.
I've stayed at Hotel Chelsea just one time but I remember it being clean and the service being awesome. It's in a good location too.
Stella Marie M.
I've only had the chance of staying at Hotel Chelsea once and it was remarkable. It was absolutely luxurious and a pleasure to stay there.
Macey S.
Brighton, IL
I love the Hotel Chelsea! It is beautiful. Very roomy and clean. It is also inexpensive. It highly recommend staying there.
Kerrie S.
Pensacola, FL
"I remember you well in the Chelsea Hotel, you were famous, your heart was a legend. You told me again you preferred handsome men but for me you would make an exception." It's a historical landmark. Enough that Leonard Cohen wrote a song about it.
Violeta G.
New Rochelle, NY
Amazing and elegant, sit back and enjoy a nice glass of wine while absorbing the luxuries around. The price is a bit high so no need to stay overnight but can def. go in and sit by the bar.
Diana L.
I lived down the street from this hotel for a few months and was able to visit. It was lovely.
Lynd K.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Globetrotter Expert
Family friendly or better for couples?
Tammi V.
Wadsworth, OH
Globetrotter Expert
Is Hotel Chelsea the same as the famous Chelsea Hotel in NYC? I'm curious, since Leonard Cohen sings about it and my husband has a rather funny story to tell about it.
Amanda T.
Canonsburg , PA
Very interested to know more about this hotel. Chelsea NY is my favorite place to stay while visiting the city. Is this hotel clean? Or is it dirty and outdated.
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Here for my badge.
Jessica M.
N Tonawanda, NY
Globetrotter Expert
Where is this hotel? And how expensive is it?