BY HOTEL CHELSEA

Hotel Chelsea
  • "Very upscale hotel with excellent customer service and great closeness to activities." in 1 review
  • "I had a great experience staying here with my family." in 1 review
Violeta G.
Violeta G.
New Rochelle, NY
Amazing and elegant, sit back and enjoy a nice glass of wine while absorbing the luxuries around. The price is a bit high so no need to stay overnight but can def. go in and sit by the bar.
Karen T.
Karen T.
Hamden, CT
Globetrotter Expert
I've stayed here several times when it was under other management so I don't know what it's like now, but if they kept the same vibe, than this is THE place to stay.
Stella Marie M.
Stella Marie M.
I've only had the chance of staying at Hotel Chelsea once and it was remarkable. It was absolutely luxurious and a pleasure to stay there.
Diana L.
Diana L.
I lived down the street from this hotel for a few months and was able to visit. It was lovely.
Macey S.
Macey S.
Brighton, IL
I love the Hotel Chelsea! It is beautiful. Very roomy and clean. It is also inexpensive. It highly recommend staying there.
Jillian W.
Jillian W.
Long Beach, NY
Very nice hotel! I had a great experience staying here with my family. Lots of space and even had a balcony.!
Crisbel A.
Crisbel A.
doral, FL
Globetrotter Expert
This is a classic hotel, i really want to stay there when i travel to NYC, i saw so many photos from this site and looks incredible.
Stacy F.
Stacy F.
I've stayed at Hotel Chelsea just one time but I remember it being clean and the service being awesome. It's in a good location too.
live l.
live l.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Omg! Such height lol. I live the view in the picture and I'm sure the place is great In person.
Melonie C.
Melonie C.
Puyallup, WA
The staff here were amazing. Very helpful, friendly, and never made you feel like you were bothering them. The service was wonderful, as well as the rooms! So clean, comfortable....I really felt like I was staying with family while I was here!
Lynd K.
Lynd K.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Globetrotter Expert
Family friendly or better for couples?
Tammi V.
Tammi V.
Wadsworth, OH
Globetrotter Expert
Is Hotel Chelsea the same as the famous Chelsea Hotel in NYC? I'm curious, since Leonard Cohen sings about it and my husband has a rather funny story to tell about it.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Canonsburg , PA
Very interested to know more about this hotel. Chelsea NY is my favorite place to stay while visiting the city. Is this hotel clean? Or is it dirty and outdated.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
N Tonawanda, NY
Globetrotter Expert
Where is this hotel? And how expensive is it?
Julia E.