BY HOTEL CHELSEA

Hotel Chelsea
  • "Very upscale hotel with excellent customer service and great closeness to activities." in 1 review
  • "I had a great experience staying here with my family." in 1 review
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
Globetrotter Expert
I had a great experience at this hotel. The accommodations were nice, and the staff was friendly and helpful. Highly recommended!
Melonie C.
Puyallup, WA
The staff here were amazing. Very helpful, friendly, and never made you feel like you were bothering them. The service was wonderful, as well as the rooms! So clean, comfortable....I really felt like I was staying with family while I was here!
Kathryn B.
Globetrotter Expert
Yes yes yes yes is all I have to say. Hotel Chelsea is great. It is not as nice as it use to be but is still really great.
Megan R.
Jarrettsville, MD
Nice, Clean and friendly staff... but lacking in the amenities area and the pricing just wasn't worth what we got.
Jillian W.
Long Beach, NY
Very nice hotel! I had a great experience staying here with my family. Lots of space and even had a balcony.!
Crisbel A.
doral, FL
Globetrotter Expert
This is a classic hotel, i really want to stay there when i travel to NYC, i saw so many photos from this site and looks incredible.
Danielle M.
I've stayed at hotel Chelsea in wildwood. not sure if it's the same one but it was clean for being an older building
Tomi C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Stayed here once, great hotel for an overnight stay I did. I loved the building and service was wonderful!
C R.
Oyster bay , NY
This is an iconic hotel where Andy Warhol., Janis Joplin and Sid vicious used to hang out. The hotel is cozy and the Rooms are all unique. It has a great feel so it which I find fits their vibe perfectly.
Nicole O.
A legendary building and hotel in New York where so many artists and icons stayed, lived and created. Well-known for its upscale yet eccentric designs and the character and history of the overall atmosphere. Love that the rooms are all different and the textiles and colors are amazing. It also has a rather colorful history as a place where the rich and famous did some serious partying.
Lynd K.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Globetrotter Expert
Family friendly or better for couples?
Tammi V.
Wadsworth, OH
Globetrotter Expert
Is Hotel Chelsea the same as the famous Chelsea Hotel in NYC? I'm curious, since Leonard Cohen sings about it and my husband has a rather funny story to tell about it.
Amanda T.
Canonsburg , PA
Very interested to know more about this hotel. Chelsea NY is my favorite place to stay while visiting the city. Is this hotel clean? Or is it dirty and outdated.
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Here for my badge.
Jessica M.
N Tonawanda, NY
Globetrotter Expert
Where is this hotel? And how expensive is it?