BY HOTEL CHELSEA

Hotel Chelsea
  • "Very upscale hotel with excellent customer service and great closeness to activities." in 1 review
  • "I had a great experience staying here with my family." in 1 review
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
It's in NYC (Chelsea ) and it's an original old hotel where sid vicious and Nancy died .. very eclectic , old lol but Andy Warhol hung out there too- they've kept it like that for its historic value ... the rooms are clean- such a cool eclectic place ! I love NYC especially the Chelsea area - you won't be disappointed !!
Courtney M.
Oklahoma City, OK
It's been over 15 years since I snuck into the Chelsea Hotel while on a vacation to NYC. It was on my top 10 things to do in NYC list. I was fascinated with its history. Sid & Nancy, Leonard Cohen, Janice Joplin, Warhol. The list goes on & on.... We got inside & it was just like I imagined, a grungy hotel with the receptionist sitting behind a fence. So New York City! This isn't an insult this is exactly how I wanted it to be. I think we spent all of 10 minutes wandering the hall before we were chased out. I have read that there have been many renovations & I would love to go back as a paying guest.
Lauren N.
Piedmont, CA
I was in NYC for NYFW and loved the old and charming hotel. My friend stayed here and I loved that it's such a historic piece of NYC. My friend would absolutely stay here again.
Nicole O.
A legendary building and hotel in New York where so many artists and icons stayed, lived and created. Well-known for its upscale yet eccentric designs and the character and history of the overall atmosphere. Love that the rooms are all different and the textiles and colors are amazing. It also has a rather colorful history as a place where the rich and famous did some serious partying.
Danielle R.
Fairfield, NJ
They have a nice bar. Everything is extremely expensive, but you can' t beat the location. Despite a lot of renovations this place still feels dated to me- but it has a strong history in that neighborhood and I, like most would hate to see it change *too* much.
C R.
Oyster bay, NY
This is an iconic hotel where Andy Warhol., Janis Joplin and Sid vicious used to hang out. The hotel is cozy and the Rooms are all unique. It has a great feel so it which I find fits their vibe perfectly.
Violeta G.
New Rochelle, NY
Amazing and elegant, sit back and enjoy a nice glass of wine while absorbing the luxuries around. The price is a bit high so no need to stay overnight but can def. go in and sit by the bar.
Melonie C.
Puyallup, WA
The staff here were amazing. Very helpful, friendly, and never made you feel like you were bothering them. The service was wonderful, as well as the rooms! So clean, comfortable....I really felt like I was staying with family while I was here!
Amy W.
Los Angeles, CA
I work in the travel industry for a very large Tour Operator in the USA, so I work closely with all hotel brands and other suppliers; I really enjoy this brand and recommend it to my clients all the time! Beautiful hotel and well situated!
Dena A.
Houston , TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
We use to use this hotel with work often. But it isn't as nice as it use to be- our office found better pricing and better amenities elsewhere. Decent for that area--- just pricey for what you get.
Tammi V.
Wadsworth, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is Hotel Chelsea the same as the famous Chelsea Hotel in NYC? I'm curious, since Leonard Cohen sings about it and my husband has a rather funny story to tell about it.
Lynd K.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Family friendly or better for couples?
Amanda T.
Canonsburg , PA
Very interested to know more about this hotel. Chelsea NY is my favorite place to stay while visiting the city. Is this hotel clean? Or is it dirty and outdated.
Julia E.
Madrid
Here for the badge tbh
Jessica M.
N Tonawanda, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Where is this hotel? And how expensive is it?