BY HOTEL CHELSEA

Hotel Chelsea
  • "Very upscale hotel with excellent customer service and great closeness to activities." in 1 review
  • "I had a great experience staying here with my family." in 1 review
Nicole O.
Nicole O.
A legendary building and hotel in New York where so many artists and icons stayed, lived and created. Well-known for its upscale yet eccentric designs and the character and history of the overall atmosphere. Love that the rooms are all different and the textiles and colors are amazing. It also has a rather colorful history as a place where the rich and famous did some serious partying.
C R.
C R.
Oyster bay , NY
This is an iconic hotel where Andy Warhol., Janis Joplin and Sid vicious used to hang out. The hotel is cozy and the Rooms are all unique. It has a great feel so it which I find fits their vibe perfectly.
Krystal Z.
Krystal Z.
A classic hotel with a ton of history. Janis Joplin died here as did Sid Vicious. Not exactly the safest part of town, but lots of history.
Maribel M.
Maribel M.
Edgewater, CO
Omg this is a super nice place itz amazing absolutely love it if i could choose any were to go it would have to be here
Cynthia E.
Cynthia E.
I would love love love to go one day hopefully!!! Looks great!!! Very pretty....
Maria T.
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
It's in NYC (Chelsea ) and it's an original old hotel where sid vicious and Nancy died .. very eclectic , old lol but Andy Warhol hung out there too- they've kept it like that for its historic value ... the rooms are clean- such a cool eclectic place ! I love NYC especially the Chelsea area - you won't be disappointed !!
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Oklahoma City, OK
It's been over 15 years since I snuck into the Chelsea Hotel while on a vacation to NYC. It was on my top 10 things to do in NYC list. I was fascinated with its history. Sid & Nancy, Leonard Cohen, Janice Joplin, Warhol. The list goes on & on.... We got inside & it was just like I imagined, a grungy hotel with the receptionist sitting behind a fence. So New York City! This isn't an insult this is exactly how I wanted it to be. I think we spent all of 10 minutes wandering the hall before we were chased out. I have read that there have been many renovations & I would love to go back as a paying guest.
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Piedmont, CA
I was in NYC for NYFW and loved the old and charming hotel. My friend stayed here and I loved that it's such a historic piece of NYC. My friend would absolutely stay here again.
Kerrie S.
Kerrie S.
Pensacola, FL
"I remember you well in the Chelsea Hotel, you were famous, your heart was a legend. You told me again you preferred handsome men but for me you would make an exception." It's a historical landmark. Enough that Leonard Cohen wrote a song about it.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Fairfield , NJ
They have a nice bar. Everything is extremely expensive, but you can' t beat the location. Despite a lot of renovations this place still feels dated to me- but it has a strong history in that neighborhood and I, like most would hate to see it change *too* much.
Lynd K.
Lynd K.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Globetrotter Expert
Family friendly or better for couples?
Tammi V.
Tammi V.
Wadsworth, OH
Globetrotter Expert
Is Hotel Chelsea the same as the famous Chelsea Hotel in NYC? I'm curious, since Leonard Cohen sings about it and my husband has a rather funny story to tell about it.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Canonsburg , PA
Very interested to know more about this hotel. Chelsea NY is my favorite place to stay while visiting the city. Is this hotel clean? Or is it dirty and outdated.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
N Tonawanda, NY
Globetrotter Expert
Where is this hotel? And how expensive is it?
Julia E.