BY HOTEL CHELSEA

Hotel Chelsea
  • "Very upscale hotel with excellent customer service and great closeness to activities." in 1 review
  • "I had a great experience staying here with my family." in 1 review
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
It's in NYC (Chelsea ) and it's an original old hotel where sid vicious and Nancy died .. very eclectic , old lol but Andy Warhol hung out there too- they've kept it like that for its historic value ... the rooms are clean- such a cool eclectic place ! I love NYC especially the Chelsea area - you won't be disappointed !!
Lauren N.
Piedmont, CA
I was in NYC for NYFW and loved the old and charming hotel. My friend stayed here and I loved that it's such a historic piece of NYC. My friend would absolutely stay here again.
Karen V.
Globetrotter Expert
Love this hotel it's kind of antique that's what caught my attention originally when I searched up hotels in the city
Jennifer S.
Dunmore, PA
Stayed here with my fiancé absolutely loved it and got it at a great price. Staff was wonderful.
Amy W.
Los Angeles, CA
I work in the travel industry for a very large Tour Operator in the USA, so I work closely with all hotel brands and other suppliers; I really enjoy this brand and recommend it to my clients all the time! Beautiful hotel and well situated!
live l.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Omg! Such height lol. I live the view in the picture and I'm sure the place is great In person.
Brandy D.
Globetrotter Expert
Very upscale hotel with excellent customer service and great closeness to activities. A wonderful place to stay. So beautiful.
Dena A.
Globetrotter Expert
We use to use this hotel with work often. But it isn't as nice as it use to be- our office found better pricing and better amenities elsewhere. Decent for that area--- just pricey for what you get.
Tomi C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Stayed here once, great hotel for an overnight stay I did. I loved the building and service was wonderful!
Anais C.
Hondo, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Nice hotel, wonderful customer service. Everyone was friendly and my stay there was wonderful
Lynd K.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Globetrotter Expert
Family friendly or better for couples?
Tammi V.
Wadsworth, OH
Globetrotter Expert
Is Hotel Chelsea the same as the famous Chelsea Hotel in NYC? I'm curious, since Leonard Cohen sings about it and my husband has a rather funny story to tell about it.
Amanda T.
Canonsburg , PA
Very interested to know more about this hotel. Chelsea NY is my favorite place to stay while visiting the city. Is this hotel clean? Or is it dirty and outdated.
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Here for my badge.
Jessica M.
N Tonawanda, NY
Globetrotter Expert
Where is this hotel? And how expensive is it?