Hot Wheels Star Wars Starships Hero Starfighter (Open Wing Orange) uploaded by Ana P.Hot Wheels Star Wars Starships Hero Starfighter (Open Wing Orange) uploaded by Ana P.

BY MATTEL

Hot Wheels Star Wars Starships Hero Starfighter (Open Wing Orange): Two of the most iconic brands in adventure-Hot Wheels and Star Wars have formed an alliance Launch into hyperdrive with some of the most iconic starships from Star Wars, brought to you by Hot Wheels Kids will love re-creating some of the galaxy's most epic battles and fiercest showdowns with these detailed die-cast starships Using the Flight Navigator, it's easy to pilot a ship through the air - just like in hyperspace The Flight Navigator also doubles as a display stand, ideal for showing off a collection Each 2-pack features an exclusive starship to build out the Star Wars world Starships are compatible with Hot Wheels Star Wars play sets (sold separately), so kids can build an entire galaxy of play Each sold separately, subject to availability Not for use with some Hot Wheels sets Colors and decorations may vary see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ana P.
Best birthday gift ever!
I'm a huge star wars fan and last year when I saw The Force Awakens, I was in love with the characters, specially Poe Dameron! One of my friends got me Poe's X Wing Fighter and I absolutely adore it. I always wanted a hot wheels since I was little but I was told that it was a boys toy. Nothing more far from the truth! Now, 20 years later, I got my first hot wheel and it's an X wing haha! The details on the ship are painted with precision and it looks great. Can be a really great gift for kids and grown ups!
bilel b.
algeria oum bouaghi meskiana
Hi I'm here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company If you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation My name is Bilal and I have a channel on YouTube with a great number of views I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices and other products. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and at the same time helping the company promote the best product for beginners I love this product