BY HOT WHEELS

Experience Hot Wheels racing like never before with this Hot Wheels A.I. Expansion Kit it's the most immersive racing set to date! Hot Wheels A.i. uses computer enhanced Artificial Intelligence to help guide your car around the track. But watch out! The A.i. also controls rival racers who will stop at nothing to overtake you and speed to victory. Use your driving skills and launch virtual hazards, like oil spills and tyre blowouts, to be the ultimate Hot Wheels champion! Or race off-track with the standalone free play mode. Now you can expand the Hot Wheels A.i. Intelligent Race System Starter Kit (sold separately) with additional track pieces and a unique overpass that adds verticality to the race. Includes one track expansion kit (each sold separately, subject to availability). Not for use with some Hot Wheels sets. Colours and decorations may vary. see more...

Hot Wheels A.I. Expansion Kit
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Hot Wheels A.I. Expansion Kit!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?