BY HOT TOPIC

• Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through...21 Answers
  • What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on ...16 Answers
  • I LOVE THIS!!!!! 7 Answers
Brandi💘 M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a polish I bought at Hot Topic it's called Black Heart Beauty and the shade is Deep Red I love this nail polish 💅 it would look really nice with any skin tone, it's a opaque color, and it goes on very smoothly. This is only one coat no top coat and it looks like this... I am in love with this shade.
Christine A.
Franklin Sq, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hot Topic I love your little a-line dresses! Here I am in one of your older Little Mermaid print dresses. Wish they were a little cheaper, but I just wait for your 30 or 40% off or clearance sales.
Nikki M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This review is for Blackheart !!! Which is bought at Hot Topic. The palette is called Mermaids Tale !!
To start out the case is so sparkly!!! But as soon as you open it you can trash that cheap brush away... I would recommend using a eyeshadow primer they are light but have pigment very shiney. You get what you pay for tho.
Michelle Y.
Winnipeg, MB
Beauty Junkie Expert
The anime/pop culture side of me loves going into Hot Topic. A lot of their accessories and merch are SO cute, it takes a while to get me out of the store once I step in. The prices aren't so bad either, I wouldn't say that their items are overpriced!
Kenzie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just picked up this beautiful palette from hot topic. It's really good quality and the colors are gorgeous. It's less than $20! The shadows blend nicely and the packaging is beautiful. For Disney fans it's a must have!
Posting this on multiple review websites because hottopic wouldn't post my reviews. The whole situation was bad. So I ordered the Pikachu cardigan online. It is ABSOLUTELY not like the picture the black of the cardigan shows through pikachus yellow body. It makes pikachu look infected. In the picture online it looks PERFECT. I tried 3 times to post a review saying how unhappy I was with the (expensive) product. I haven't even worn it. It's an ugly cardigan and a total waste, I'd post a picture if I could. I made a side by side of what they show on the website and what I got. It's HORRIBLE. None of my reviews were posted because they didn't follow the rules. I had family read the reviews. Only thing we can think of is they wouldn't post it because I was honest about the product or because I said I'd never shop with hottopic again. But now here's the real issue. I don't live super close to a hottopic. That's why I ordered online. But to return we made the drive to North bend outlet mall where there's a hottopic I've been to once before. The first time I was there the guy was nice. Second time when I tried returning the cardigan? Nope. He said it was wet and that it smelled modly? After I received it and saw how UGLY it was i put it back in the bag until we could drive to the store and return it. It had no smell besides factory smell like all clothes have and it definitely wasn't wet. I've sent two emails to the hottopic website and haven't gotten a thing back (it's been a week). Do not shop with hottopic topic. Expensive, horrible customer, bad products and just a bad experience. I now have an expensive cardigan that's absolutely worthless. Again, I will N.E.V.E.R. shop with hottopic again. Unprofessional.
Paula Z.
I really like this shop. It has things that usually I can't find in others.
CHARLENE A.
San Diego, CA
I get all my Disney accessories here. I just love how they provide such a large variety of things in store and online a must stop shop for music and animation lovers!
Kaylee D.
Bowling Green, OH
I like Hot Topic because they sell merchandise for bands that I can't find anywhere else. I think they have a good variety of products; from things that I don't like to things that I do. I also like that even though they may be selling a lot more commercial items than they used to, their main priority is still about the music, which makes me happy.
Although their staff is still terrifying and the merchandise is pretty overpriced. Supply and demand, though, since it's the only place that sells the stuff they can basically price it whatever they want and the emo kids still come running.
Shiloh M.
Venice, FL
This store has great fandom merchandise. If you are really into an anime, this store has great t-shirts. Same goes for bands. Also this store has a huge supply of funko pops (at least at my local hot topic) I just wish they had more south park related items 😂
alana m.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Ain't most of their clothes black?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
What's your go to section at hot topic?
Katelyn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
Meghan C.
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?