Lime Crime Has a New Heavenly Makeup Collection
- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
Every thing in the store is interesting and I wish I could buy almost everything in the store if I had the funds.
I love hot topic! There clothes are wonderful it’s like a grown up Disney store. I love all the Disney stuff they have and tv show shirts. I have a riverdale shirt from there and I absolutely love it! I recommend to everyone!
Is full of crazy cool stuff that you wouldn't have thought where out. It's affordable depending on the what your likes are if your a big fan of something. The experience is good since they always have sales. Recommend for everyone who's a fan of anything.
I love hot topic! I started shopping here to buy Supernatural merch, and when I got into bands, this became my go to place. I am VIP at Hot topic. Their prices are kinda high, but if you wait for sales, their items are worth it!
i a lot of there merch very cringy and poorly made. i used to shop here all the time but not anymore
I really love this store because I am a self proclaimed dork and these stores always have the best merchandise. They employees are always super friendly and helpful, and are knowledgeable about their products, including their hair dye! I do wish that their size range was a bit wider but they do offer more sizes online. I was always a little hesitant to shop here but once I did I really fell in love with the store. I really love their graphic tees and their Disney Paraphernalia, it’s all so fun and there are some really cute things in these shops!
Love this store, great for hair color, band merch, jewelry, body jewelry, and fan merchandise. Always having good sales
I love this store so much it's like the first place I hit up in the mall. I go there and the cloths scream my name.
Though I've been slightly disappointed with some of the more recent band shirts being carried here, overall, I love this place! I've been shopping here since I was in middle school and that was years ago!
This store has a lot of cool things that you can buy. I don’t like how dark the store is though because it can be hard to really see everything. The music is way too loud too. They are also very expensive. It’s good for when you’re going through that scene phase.
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos