- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
I typically like the merchandise offered but it tends to get really pricey fairly quick and there's beginning to be less band merchandise offered which is a great downside for me.
This store is amazing! They have the best things there all the time and always update what they've got. They have a lot of discounts often and perks when you sign up with email and stuff. But things there do tend to cost a bit more , so I don't go as often They always have great jewelry that lasts longer than you'd think. Their shirts are high quality and most of them range from 20-30 dollars each but the have tons of sells throughout the year so a lot of times you can get shirts for less. Their jeans are just flat out amazing! I cannot live without their daring pants and skirts, but they tend to be pricey but are worth the money trust me!!...If i could buy the store i totally would because hot topic is a store you would go crazy in because it is so awesome
Love this store! Have plenty of things for each individual style! Love the perfumes and gauges. Really cute dresses and shirts. Wish they carried some smile empty soul merchandise.
I evjoy going in here to see the different things they have. my dad is an iron maiden fan and they actually have things for an older crowd. staff is always friendly prices are a little high
I always love going in to their store their set up is true to their brand even though their sales reps appear edgy! I can always say they treat me wonderful (:
Used to love this store so much back in the day. Still do. Love their perfumes such as the black heart products! Smells awesome!!!
I really like this store. I always get my nose and tongue piercings here. good store!
What I liked about Hot Topic when it first opened was all of the band t-shirts and music. Now I don't think they have a good option of T's anymore but I do like their Disney collection. It has some fun shirts and accessories that are based off classic movies. Other than that, some of their things are just low quality for high price.
Hot Topic is definitely not what it was when I was a teenager back in the stone ages. It used to carry only alternative type of items. Stuff with a rocker edge to it. Now it's filled with fandom stuff. I still like it but it's not as cool as it used to be.
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos