Nutter Butter and Chips Ahoy Cereals Might Be in Your Future
- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
Hot Topic is definitely not what it was when I was a teenager back in the stone ages. It used to carry only alternative type of items. Stuff with a rocker edge to it. Now it's filled with fandom stuff. I still like it but it's not as cool as it used to be.
I love this store and have for over 10 years. It has tons of variety of things to look at. They could be a bit bigger in the space because any store I've ever gone into I've felt like I was going to knock things over. The prices are not bad at all they range from high to low and they have things for all ages.
Hot Topic I love your little a-line dresses! Here I am in one of your older Little Mermaid print dresses. Wish they were a little cheaper, but I just wait for your 30 or 40% off or clearance sales.
Love hot topic ! I get all my T-shirt , jeans and most clothes. I love the store. If your into punk / rock clothes you will love this place!!
I absolutely love this store, it might be my favorite in fact. I am a lover of dark, alternative fashion. This store is amazing.
This is one of my favorite stores for pop culture!! I love the atmosphere and the employees too.always shop the sales!!
The story where I live has a very homey vibe and the workers always talk to you like you family. I must say the store is for teenagers because there are a lot of non-formal clothing. I have to say my favorite part of the store is how many fandoms are included: rap artists, Dr. Who, Tøp, and more. I do recommend!
I absolutely love this store. I have shopped at Hot Topic since I was 12 and really into my scene phase(thank god it was just a phase). Over the years Hot Topic has started to sell more gothic and darker style clothing which I love. I absolutely love they're skinny jeans, they fit perfectly and have lots of great style options. I would say at least 85-90% of my wardrobe is from this store. The employee's are very nice and helpful, I always find myself getting into lengthy conversations with them. The only one thing I don't like about this store is the amount of pop culture stuff they sell, like I get that they're trying to be popular with other groups of people but I wish they wouldn't try so hard with the pop culture stuff.
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos