- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
Love the clearance rack only, you can find very cute stuff for very cheap prices.
❤️Hot topic is one of my top 5 favorite stores. I love buying earring from there
I used to go to hot topic all the time. They always had the band shirts I wanted
Hot Topic has band tees, "goth" type of clothes and great for any novelty items.
Great place to pick up cool gifts, especially for comic-themed gifts and vinyl.
I love this store..this is my go to store for bows and band shirts
I don't shop here often, but when I am feeling whimsical this is the place to go.
One of my favorite stores! Band merch, great music what else is there to ask for!
It is so price there i just wanted to buy 1 thing of candy and it was like 20.00
I used to love this store but they have changed it so much and pretty pricey too
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos