Smashbox's New Shadows Looks Like a Camera Lens
- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
Theyve changed quite a bit over the years. But my faughter loves a lot of products they carry. Their on a pricier side
My go-to place for body jewelry, cheap and long lasting . Always get belly rings, nipple rings, and nose rings there.
I always wished we have this store at Morocco i was always facinated by what people shows on their youtubes or blogs
Love the store…. the only product that i have from the store is a shirt from them but their other stuff is awesome
Can be a good place to shop if you are looking for specific things, not my style but i know lots of people who enjoy buying from there
This is the best place to get unique and funky t-shirts!!! I love wearing jeans and tees so this is always my go to
Shop here all the time! By far one of my favorite places!!!!! I usually love there shirts! Although they are a bit pricey!
This store has so many unique clothes item! The prices are great as well! I recommend this store!
I don't shop there no more, but i use to on my high school years. Use to like all the variety of things they had.
Love everything about this store, hot topic. I love the way their clothes fits me and their style is always on trend
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos