Smashbox's New Shadows Looks Like a Camera Lens
- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
I like this store, as far as i know there aren't many of its kind. The variety of band shirts you can get is amazing, no place else i know of sells the amount they do. I am still waiting for an Arctic Monkeys shirt to be available!!!!!!!
I had a period where I loved shopping here whether it was for music, accessories, or clothes. Now a days I find it hard to find clothes there other than band shirts but would look if there was something specific I knew they would have.
I am so in love with this store. I was just in here the other day with my son for his birthday. I bought glasses but guess what they where buy one get one for $1. That was a good deal I saved $24 dollars.
I love Hot Topic always have , even before I was capable of shopping online. Eveytime we made a trip to Bangor I always had to atop at hot topic and it usually took me all day to figure out what I wanted because there is just so much different stuff in there
Esta en definitiva es mi tienda super favorita y super recommendada si tienes mayormente un estilo alternativo y fuera del promedio, la calidad de estos productos its so f*cking amazinggg!
This is a great store - my daughter loves all their stuff and such a variety!! She is 13 so is into lots of different things from anime to goth and they have it all there!!
I love Hot Topic. I spend entirely too much money there. They have everything from band shirts, fandom merch, jewelry, make up, hair color etc.
I think a lot of us went through a phase in our teen years where we liked shopping at this place. When I was into that style, I shopped there pretty frequently.
Great for loads of things, from unusual Disney merchandise to bands to TV shows they have loads of different things I could spend hours and hours in there
If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you. Not my style at all, but if it's yours, this is the place.
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos