BY HOT TOPIC

• Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through...21 Answers
  • What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on ...16 Answers
  • I LOVE THIS!!!!! 7 Answers
Josie C.
Delhi, ON
Ok Hot Topic is so amazing for pop culture fans! I visited the one in Hamilton not long ago and they were packed with Star Wars product! Thought it was so cool for fans and collectors :)
Julie M.
I recently took a trip to Hot Topic at Fairview Mall the staff were very helpful. The sales lady give me time to look around without harassing or following me around the store. When couldn't find the proper size she took the time 2 look in the back and also recheck the Shelf. She gave me lots of information on the store's promotions and contests they were having.
This location was neatly organized considering the small space available I would definitely go back to the store again.
Tricia J.
Scranton, Pennsylvania (PA)
I loved this store when I was younger. I give it a C for 2 reasons. It is very highly priced for 1. Second they use to have so much cool stuff, now it is just like any other store. I barely even bother going in here anymore. Maybe if they are having a clearance sale or something. But not like I use to. Times have changed, and in order to stay in business, businesses change, I suppose, not entirely their fault.
Toni Rose J.
SCARBOROUGH, ON
A fairly price-y store to get memorabilia but they can afford to be since it's hard to find most of their products at any other store. I usually go here to get all my Adventure Time things and they have a huge selection for those POPs bobble head thingys. The staff is always so real which is a nice change - so much better than other retail store associates. I love coming here for make up though!
Zoe D.
Kingston, ON
Best store ever. I travel to the closest one to where i live which is a couple hours away just to go to Hot Topic. all the band merchandise and all the disney items they have. Always got to love the deals and the workers. Always nice and greet the costumers.
Buffy G.
A bit pricey but they have a unique style. I love their dresses that I see online because most of them are like a 50s style. I wish they had one closer so shipping wouldn't make it crazy for me to spend at this store but I would say its worth it.
Edith M.
Santa Maria, CA
I love shopping here!!! I remember when I was younger I felt that I had to dress punk or darker colors so I could fit in. I was the type of girl who was kinda girly/ casual. Then again I was very shy, but tbh I feel very comfortable. Especially since the workers are nice and they don't seem to judge :). HOT topic always has awesome products
Amanda N.
Green bay, WI
Hot Topic was an amazing store when it was focused on music rather than stupid trends and movies. I used to make it a point to go there every time I was at the mall but they've changed their products and I'm not a fan anymore.
Tawanna R.
I love hot topic so many great finds in there. but there shirts are a little too pricey for me. 20$ for a shirt with justin biebers face on it is a little ridiculous but that's how they make their money.
Task. A.
Etobicokeoo, ON
Hot Topic is a really cool store. My only problem is, some of the stuff is so expensive. Their graphic tees are amazing, but pricey. The quality is okay, kinda fades away after a wash or two, so I am usually not happy with the price tag. BUT! still a cool place to shop at.
alana m.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Ain't most of their clothes black?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
What's your go to section at hot topic?
Katelyn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
Meghan C.
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?