Smashbox's New Shadows Looks Like a Camera Lens
- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
This is literally my dream store. I never want to leave this place. There are so many things to find in the stores. I highly recommend visiting the stores although the website has more options. You need to experience the store. It's amazing.
I love love love this store! Great store to buy band merchandise & music, I always walk in this store and walk out with a t-shirt or any collectible items I might like! Some stuff is expensive but all worth it in the end! Such an awesome store! 😍😍😍
I like these products, affordable, effective, neat, everyone should try it at least once. Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like it or not. I definitely recommend this product!
Great products for sure !
Great products for sure !
Great place for band tees and body jewelry. I like to go here to get merchandise for new Marvel movies that come out and Harry Potter merchandise and nose rings. They usually always have deals going on which helps get things cheaper.
I will always love Hot Topic, no matter what age! They have the best selection of band tees for every metal fan, especially this one! I really dig the corsets that they have and appreciate the costume wardrobe too! This is a dream land for this goth girl! They have the coolest little trinkets and accessories too! Win!
A friend dragged me into this place. Love it. What can I say...they have nightmare before Christmas stuff! Bracelets, gloves, great t-shirts....like power puff girls, baymax and black bulter. Glasses, masks, and so much more.
Hot Topic was always the store you entered without telling your parents when I was growing up. Now you see young kids with their parents in the store. They have gone too mainstream to keep relevant. Still a good store to shop for pop culture/band tees, some Disney apparel and even some comic stuff.
Although I do not shop there anymore, they have some good products. I always bought my band tees there! Most tee shirts are about 25-30 dollars depending on what you purchase. I won't be shopping there any time soon, but it's a nice store. Employees are always respectful and willing to help you.
I don't like hot topic. I mean I'm more of a girly girl. But they have some cool things there even though I can't wear the clothes and stuff. They have things in there anyone can enjoy not just goth stuff
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos