- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
The only store where you can buy your fav alternative band T-shirt’s and your fav anime for example mine are BMTH , Trophy Eyes, Deftones,etc. And my fav animes are One Punch Man, Fairy Tail, Soul Eater,etc. 🤷🏻♀️
My teen self is quaking. I will honestly still shop here because I just love it. There are a lot of great Harry Potter things and gift ideas throughout the store. The amount of different fandoms they have is cool.
Though I've been slightly disappointed with some of the more recent band shirts being carried here, overall, I love this place! I've been shopping here since I was in middle school and that was years ago!
Love the place their clothes products it always great quality l! I don’t shop here often because the closest one to me is an hour drive so I wish they had one closer to me ! But other than that I love them
Love this store. Really has something for everyone. The sales are amazing and I love the variety of options they carry. From jewelry to clothes to hair dye. They even have beauty products. Who wouldn’t love that
One of my favorite stores to buy graphic t's fro m especially when it comes to finding ones with bands or shows/animes on them. Plus anything else they have is always fun to check out and buy.
I love Hot Topic.They have a great selection of t-shirts and other items. The staff is always friendly and even ordered a t-shirt and had it mailed to my home because they didn't have my size.
Hot topic is my go to shop for anything and everything nerdy. If I want something for one of my favorite movies, books, or shows I go here because they always have the best and coolest stuff.
I love that they have clothing geared toward those with alternative tastes. Their dresses and t-shirts are good quality. I would skip out on the body jewelry, it is often sized incorrectly.
I love Hot Topic. It is my go-to store for buying merchandise for my fandoms. It is kinda awkward in there sometimes, but the workers strive to make everyone feel safe and comfortable!
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos