- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
Pretty cool store I love it dd they have kawaii stuff and cool stuff you don't have to be emo or nothing to wear it!
One of my favorite pop culture things absolutely love so much and cant wait to see more of this else where and online
I love going out to shop at hot topic, specially for piercings they are really cute and there jewelry here are cute.
This store is my absolute favorite! It has so many cute band shirts, jewelry, makeup, bath bombs, and nail polish.
They have really cool stuff. I love the body jewelry selection they have. Also, they have good sales on items too!
I love this store!! They have some amazing deals sometimes. I love buying $10 shirts on black friday ! Its great(:
Awesome store, they sell really cool stuff. A lot of band merch, and i love the variety of band shirts they have!!
I think Hot Topic is a novelty store now more than anything but they always have good prices on piercing jewelry.
The store is very cool and has a lot diverse thing's. The jewelry though isn't so good since they rust very quickly
I loved Hot Topic when I was younger and sometimes still wander in to look at the funny t-shirts and novelty items.
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos