Smashbox's New Shadows Looks Like a Camera Lens
- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
Hot topic has changed a lot over the years. i feel like today it accommodates to everyone instead of a certain crowd. body jewelry is almost always buy one get one 1/2 off, along with band tees and other accessories! they even have a rewards system that allows you to earn points to save!
I don't shop here all the time, but when I do I shop for Star Wars, Batman and Band T-shirts. I love their t-shirt sales and I'm a sucker for cute socks, so I usually pick those up here too. They have adorable alternative dresses as well. Still one of my favorite places to shop for alternative clothing.
This store has a wide selection from Disney to marvel to Pokémon and much much more mostly anything you can think of there Disney bow selection is outstanding my kids love them and there unique and beautiful I love this store and would definitely recommend it
I love Japan so Hot Topic is the place I used to shop the most! But when I realize their quality was so bad and the price are so expensive, I try to stop myself wasting money on them. If the quality was better, then it was a good deal for me!
I spend way to much money at hot topic! They have all the pop culture things I love and plus size clothes! It's great for all things Disney and Harry Potter! It can get expensive but they almost always have a sale of some kind! I like the store but I love shopping at hot topic online!
Everyone went through the scenie weenie phase or the emo/rocker kid look and was almost always here. It is a great store...but super expensive.
Overall I really like this store and have been shopping there for at least five days. I love the quality of their t-shirts and their jeans are the only ones I buy. I love the hot cash so much and always end up spending a bit when I have them. Their selection of band shirts is lacking at the moment.
I have been shopping at this store for years now. It is one of my all time favorite stores to shop. As a matter of fact I plan on getting a couple baby things from there when my baby comes.
If you're looking for good costumes, accessories, and affordable make ups. They have it here! I like that they always have a clearance sale, they also have a reward points, they have a good quality of costumes. Their hair accessories are gorges!
Great shop...has a little of everything and most of the clothes are so cute!...there are always sales going and decent prices...they carry a lot of band merchandise and alt clothing and accessories...would definitely shop there again
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos