- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
Trendy urbanite clothing and accessories. It has a lot of cultural and music influence. Both sexes have good options
I love this store for all things pop culture. Fun products from all sorts of genres and great deals to find everyday.
Hot topic is AMAZIINNNGGG if has everything I need and want and if you love anime this is a cool store for you too :)
This story is really great and I go there all the time there accessories are to adorable and I can spend hours there
Hot topic has pretty cool stuff, but I don't like a lot of their clothes, except for the disney section of the store.
I like their band merch, and body piercings.! Their clothes are.. for specific tastes. Nice Halloween costumes. lolz
Pretty cool store I love it dd they have kawaii stuff and cool stuff you don't have to be emo or nothing to wear it!
I wish hot topic catered to plus size beauties as well! I love their girly clothes but can't quite fit into them! /:
I enjoy coming to Hot Topic when in need of movie t-shirts or costumes. The employees are always quite intimidating.
I shop here so much it's crazy. I love getting my band merch here and they have so many sales going on all the time.
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos