- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
I love Hot Topic! The always have Sailor Moon things that I love. They are Affordable but something's can be over priced.
We go to Hot Topic multiple times a month. I love their Disney accessories and clothing. They also have nice lanyards.
I love going to hot topic for funny t-shirts. I can always find a good deal on a sassy shirt, usually featuring cats!!
I always go here for t-shirts when i want new more unique ones. they also have a pretty nice clearance section usually
I've been shipping at Hot Topic for years. They have a great selection of band shirts and other alternative clothing.
Great store for band shirts. When I was a teenager I would go there for t-shirts and underware. Reasonable prices too
I am not really into some of the stuff in here. I do like hello kitty stuff and they have really cute beauty products!
This is one of my favorite stores for pop culture!! I love the atmosphere and the employees too.always shop the sales!!
My boyfriend buys all his shirts here. Their shirts are really great material. I would recommend people shopping here!
The greatest shop there is for band merch, pop culture merchandise, anime, and the dark emo/gothic spirit in all of us!
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos