- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
Hot Topic was a staple for band t-shirts when I was in middle school. Now, it's just kind of sad and awkward to go into.
I shop here with my teenaged daughters and love that band shirts are almost always on sale but you get to earn hot cash !
I don't really shop at that store for me but I usually go for my daughter and we get the belly button piercings for her.
When i was younger i use to shop there now i don't I'm not into those dark things .... but they do have cute little t-shirt
I like how Hot Topic used to be ... they've really come to cater to the teeny-boppers now. Don't shop there much anymore.
This is one of my favorite stores. I love to get band and movie merchandise here.i resently bought a P!ATD t-shirt there.
I love this store. even being a bigger girl i still can shop in here and its great! love the music t-shirts and jewelry.
Store don’t have much and some of the items I wouldn’t suggest be for kid or teens. I’m surprised it’s still In business
We go to Hot Topic multiple times a month. I love their Disney accessories and clothing. They also have nice lanyards.
I've been shipping at Hot Topic for years. They have a great selection of band shirts and other alternative clothing.
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos