- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
Love it so much it's honestly a great store to buy stuff it has all my favorite tv shows and band's merch it's really great.
I only shop here when they have their hot mess sales. Their boy shorts are very comfortable and they have cute graphic tees.
I LOVE this store !!! Their clothes are so punk rock and i love the skinny jeans there too. The prices are also really good.
i like the store very much . the materials are quite soft , and the designs on the clothes are very nice and quite amazing .
They have great sales all the time! I love the fact that they have doctor who, supernatural and disney stuff all in one shop!
I really can't find anything I want in this store I rarely go in it but when I do I either het a backpack or a pair of shorts
I have only shopped here one and it was the worst experience ever. This store is just not for me, way to weird for my taste.
I LOVE hot topic, they have a very unique selection of clothing and collectible items. They can be kind of expensive though.
I love visiting this store at my local malls to check out all the new merchandise for multiple characters bands and brands.
Q & A
Who else thinks there t shirts are poorly made?
Who thinks there womans section is extremely overpriced and poorly made?
I love hot topic! I used to buy there intense haircolors. Does anyone know if they still sale them? I would like to get some but I'm not going to drive way out to a mall far from home and they don't carry them anymore.
Does anybody else find their body jewelery comparable to ardenes?
What's your favorite thing about Hot Topic? Mine is the collection of characters & jewelry that isn't widely sold in other stores. The emo styles!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos