- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
Hot topic is great for certain things, like if you have any sort of obsession, which is great because I tend to have many.
I always go there for anything Legend of Zelda or for the coolest shirts and skinny jeans possible!!! I love that store!!!!
Hot topic ? What I love about the store are the panty hose & long socks! They're so comfortable & stylelish it's amazing.
always something awesome for every one. and some of the best employee discounts. enjoyed working there mainly due to that.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HOT TOPIC. HOT TOPIC IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE STORE. I het all my fandom attic (fandom) clothes etc here.
This store is great I cant honestly walk by without going inside to buy something. They have the most awesome graphic tees
Ehhh... it's okay. Prices are subpar, decent products sometimes. I only go in there if I'm looking for something specific.
I can never get enough of this place. Online or offline I always shop here first and usually find an awesome sale going on!
This is one of my favorite stores. I love to get band and movie merchandise here.i resently bought a P!ATD t-shirt there.
I don't really shop at that store for me but I usually go for my daughter and we get the belly button piercings for her.
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos