- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
Whenever I need something geeky or a band shirt, this is my go to store. I can always find something good for a gift as well.
They did send me the wrong order at first but when I took it back to the store they traded it no big deal. I was very pleased.
I love buying from this store when I'm looking for something unusual , buying around Halloween is a must, always fun goodies.
I have been shopping here for over 10 years. I love their clothes, their music, their cosmetics, even the smell of the store.
I love this store from super hero to music band n Disney characters. You must stop every time u see one always something new.
Is great this store Great price. I go there for the Jack skeleton stuff for my sister. And there I can hear new music of rock.
This is my favorite stote in the whole world. It has all new stuff and old classics. They have spin on things that are amaing.
My go-to place for band shirts, interesting dresses, and radical bikinis! They have great clearance deals year round as well.
i like the store very much . the materials are quite soft , and the designs on the clothes are very nice and quite amazing .
I love hot topic so much! I go there for t shirts and braclets all the time. Their jewelry is amazing, hot topic is awesome.
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos