Smashbox's New Shadows Looks Like a Camera Lens
- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
So I wear clothes often (obviously) but I don't usually get many compliments unless I'm wearing something from hot topic. People underestimate this store and think they only sell clothes for 'emo people' and such but they also say they've never been there. I am the type of person who is easily drawn into a fandom and hot topic pretty has mercy for everything I like and I hate shopping anywhere else (plus I like the signs that say things like 'get in our pants' they crack me up everytjme'
This store is amazing! They have the best things there all the time and always update what they've got. They have a lot of discounts often and perks when you sign up with email and stuff. But things there do tend to cost a bit more , so I don't go as often They always have great jewelry that lasts longer than you'd think. Their shirts are high quality and most of them range from 20-30 dollars each but the have tons of sells throughout the year so a lot of times you can get shirts for less. Their jeans are just flat out amazing! I cannot live without their daring pants and skirts, but they tend to be pricey but are worth the money trust me!!...If i could buy the store i totally would because hot topic is a store you would go crazy in because it is so awesome
Hot topic is the perfect go to for music lovers. Although the music is kind of scary, but I was there once and into that kind of stuff. But they have so much from band and graphic tees like Disney, star wars, harry potter, and so much more as well as jewelry and accessories. The list could go on!
I live hot topic for the stickers, t shirts and pins they have nice cool things they have at the store and they have all sorts of things
I love coming to this store and getting my band shirts. It sucks not finding the band i want sometimes but i still find plenty of others.
I have been shopping here for years! I always leave beyond satisfied with what I've bought. Never have to return items or Anything.
I love buying the accessories at hot topic. This has also been a good stop for stylish halloween dresses along with black makeup.
I love the Princess Tiana dress I got from Hot Topic but the sizes run a little small.
They have a lot of stuff relating to fandoms and your favorite band merch. They always have great deals happening, I buy funko pops from here and they come out cheaper than other stores.
I like the old stuff better :( back when it had fun alternative clothes and not just superheroes and cartoons. I loved all the cute skull stuff. I am no big into pop culture and miss the cute clothes of my teens. Giving it a 4 star only for the old stuff they used to have.
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos