Smashbox's New Shadows Looks Like a Camera Lens
- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
I love coming to this store and getting my band shirts. It sucks not finding the band i want sometimes but i still find plenty of others.
I have been shopping here for years! I always leave beyond satisfied with what I've bought. Never have to return items or Anything.
I love buying the accessories at hot topic. This has also been a good stop for stylish halloween dresses along with black makeup.
I love the Princess Tiana dress I got from Hot Topic but the sizes run a little small.
They have a lot of stuff relating to fandoms and your favorite band merch. They always have great deals happening, I buy funko pops from here and they come out cheaper than other stores.
I like the old stuff better :( back when it had fun alternative clothes and not just superheroes and cartoons. I loved all the cute skull stuff. I am no big into pop culture and miss the cute clothes of my teens. Giving it a 4 star only for the old stuff they used to have.
I like getting band shirts and jewelry here, but everything is overpriced. Love my ht +1 card!
Still one of my favorite stores after 10 years..I always buy a lot and I mean a lot of my band shirts as well as body jewerly from there...I just feel so at home being in there..and I love the hot cash for future visits at the store..sometimes I wish they would carry more sizes in some of the clothing for ua ladies..but I guess thats what their sister store torrid is for
So much great Disney stuff! I just wish it was a little easier on my wallet! I really love The Little Mermaid and other 90s era Disney movies, so this store can fuel my obsession.
This store is awesome for graphic tee & piercings I always get my belly piercings from here and my skin is very sensitive & I haven't broken out from a hot topic product.
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos