- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
I've been purchasing clothes and items at this store for years! And everytime I go to the mall it's always one of my go to places to stop in! I love the clothes and the jewelry! I feel like no matter what age I will turn I will somehow still find things I love in there!
This is a polish I bought at Hot Topic it's called Black Heart Beauty and the shade is Deep Red I love this nail polish 💅 it would look really nice with any skin tone, it's a opaque color, and it goes on very smoothly. This is only one coat no top coat and it looks like this... I am in love with this shade.
I have always liked going to this store when I get a chance to go to the mall. I love their dresses and accessories. The only problem I had were their bottoms sizing. Every time I wanted to shop there for pants or shorts everything was too small or too short.
This store is my favorite place in the world to go shopping. It has something there for everyone. The products there are a bit pricey but they are good quality and they always have sales. The staff there is always so nice and friendly and ready to help.
This store has a wide selection from Disney to marvel to Pokémon and much much more mostly anything you can think of there Disney bow selection is outstanding my kids love them and there unique and beautiful I love this store and would definitely recommend it
I love Japan so Hot Topic is the place I used to shop the most! But when I realize their quality was so bad and the price are so expensive, I try to stop myself wasting money on them. If the quality was better, then it was a good deal for me!
I don't shop at Hot topic nearly as much as I used to. I loved shopping there in high school, and was fortunate enough to have a mom who thought skull and crossbone prints were adorable LOL. Anyways, they still have great Band Tees, body jewelry and cute dresses. But, some of their stuff seems a little tweeny for me. Oh well, I guess I grew up?
This is literally my dream store. I never want to leave this place. There are so many things to find in the stores. I highly recommend visiting the stores although the website has more options. You need to experience the store. It's amazing.
this is my absolute favorite shop. I could spend hours in here. I always have to spend my money here and i always leave with a smile on my face i love all the shirts and how they have so many different kinds of bands and shows it's just amazing honestly breath taking
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos