BY HOT TOPIC

• Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through...21 Answers
  • What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on ...16 Answers
  • I LOVE THIS!!!!! 7 Answers
Atasia B.
This is one of my most favorite places to shop. They have a wide variety of products. They also have various nerdy fandom targeted products which is fantastic.  Ordering online is fast and the in store experience has always been pleasant. I honestly wish that they had more available items in store. There are also some products I can not find online that are in store or vice versa which is frustrating. One thing I don't like is that employees constantly pester you about their not so great discounts, it almost feels like it's being shoved down your throat. Other than that, it's a cool place to shop.
mary a.
I love this store and have for over 10 years. It has tons of variety of things to look at. They could be a bit bigger in the space because any store I've ever gone into I've felt like I was going to knock things over. The prices are not bad at all they range from high to low and they have things for all ages.
Alayna P.
Chester, PA
The story where I live has a very homey vibe and the workers always talk to you like you family. I must say the store is for teenagers because there are a lot of non-formal clothing. I have to say my favorite part of the store is how many fandoms are included: rap artists, Dr. Who, Tøp, and more. I do recommend!
Nicole M.
Pahrump, NV
Hot Topic is definitely not what it was when I was a teenager back in the stone ages. It used to carry only alternative type of items. Stuff with a rocker edge to it. Now it's filled with fandom stuff. I still like it but it's not as cool as it used to be.
Mary L T.
Jermyn, PA
A bit overpriced, but I end up shopping here at least 3-4 times a year since they usually have whatever trend my son is into with gaming (five nights at Freddy's, pokemon, all that stuff). I do enjoy when I get the hot cash rewards and can use them, makes it a bit more affordable. I sometimes order online, but the closest store always has super friendly and helpful employees.

I also like some of their jewelry for myself and have bought band tees for my fiancé.
Amber M.
Brilliant, AL
I love shopping at hot topic. They have everything from band merchandise, hair dye, make up, cute clothes and shoes. Everything a goth girl can dream of. It's a bit cheaper to buy online than it is to buy at the store because they have amazing online sales. Hot Topic
Amber P.
I love hot topic, but their band t shirt selection is not the best in stores. All the band's I always listened to, it's hard finding band tee's. And when in the store, they have alot of rap tee shirts and stuff now.. since when did hot topic have rap stuff? Lol. But overall a good store. But I would love if things were wayyyyy cheaper and had a better band selection for shirts.
Molly B.
Marysville, CA
I've been purchasing clothes and items at this store for years! And everytime I go to the mall it's always one of my go to places to stop in! I love the clothes and the jewelry! I feel like no matter what age I will turn I will somehow still find things I love in there!
Trang N.
I love their selection of anime and Disney. They always have cute Studio Ghilbli stuff too! And they now carry a bunch of Sailor Moon stuff! They have pretty good sales and they reward you with 'Hot Cash' which is Hot Topic money to spend back at the store.
Sarah M.
Cedarhurst , NY
This store is my favorite place in the world to go shopping. It has something there for everyone. The products there are a bit pricey but they are good quality and they always have sales. The staff there is always so nice and friendly and ready to help.
alana m.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Ain't most of their clothes black?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
What's your go to section at hot topic?
Katelyn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
Meghan C.
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?