- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
In an old school HT fan when it used to be for goth/alt/punk ect. Now its full of pop culture trash but I cant hate too much I still shop for band Ts and some stuff they have is cute
This is a pretty awesome store for finding some of your favorite band merc, or items from your favorite video games or tv shows, but a lot of their stuff is pretty over priced in my opinion. Don't. Really want to pay $60 for a slutty dress...
Hot topic has something for everyone. Disney? Marvel? Stranger things? Riverdale? Supernatural? Games? Movies? They have all types of accessories; Jewelery, Hats, Pins, Pop! Figures EVERYTHING. Tops, Bottoms, Swim suits, Dresses and more.
Hot topic is a great place to shop for those unique gifts you need. They have a ton of pop culture items ranging from Tv shows to anime. They carry clothes, accessories, figures, etc. They have a great selection in store and online.
I love going to hot topic ever since I was 12. I love graphic tees. I think hot topic was a lot better when I was younger, it’s not as cool anymore doesn’t have as much of what I’d be looking for. But still a place to go for tees.
This is an amazing store for alternative people. They have everything from accessories to band tees. Their clothes are a good quality but they can cost a lot. I wish I could shop there every day. I recommend this store to everyone.
Hot topic is my favorite place to get accessories and band tees! I wish they carried more plus size items but it’s fine. I love buying all my giant hair bows and pastel goth stuff at hot topic. They have stuff for every different alternative style I do
Absolutely love Hot Topic and the great selection of products in their stores! They have the BEST music/band shirts around, especially if you’re looking for rock bands. They’ve also got a great selection of pop culture products.
I love hot topic! There clothes are wonderful it’s like a grown up Disney store. I love all the Disney stuff they have and tv show shirts. I have a riverdale shirt from there and I absolutely love it! I recommend to everyone!
Love the trinkets and T-shirt’s. The dress section is amazing and full of new surprises! A fan girls best dream with just about every fandom to cover! Great for gifts and self pampering ! If you can be a unicorn be a unicorn!
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos