- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
I love this store because they carry so many band tees. That and this place is the only store where I can find good TV show tees.
Their sales are always great and I love getting my nose studs because they always have a sale and they are the only ones to last
I love buying the accessories at hot topic. This has also been a good stop for stylish halloween dresses along with black makeup.
Love hot topic . they have amazing styles , also i love there leggings. just wish the store was bigger.... its always so crowded
I love this store.Every time I go to the mall I always stop at this store .Its just so amazing .Its unique and really good prices
They have some really funny stuff in this store! i usually go in here for entertainment but not really shopping to buy something
Whenever I need something geeky or a band shirt, this is my go to store. I can always find something good for a gift as well.
I love this store from super hero to music band n Disney characters. You must stop every time u see one always something new.
I love shopping there, but I feel like everything isn't as great as it was in the past. The clothing is a lot cheaper and it's
I have been shopping here for over 10 years. I love their clothes, their music, their cosmetics, even the smell of the store.
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos