- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
Love this store for all my band shirts the people are sweethearts never run into an issue with them or the store
Hot topic really isn't my type of clothing style but they have the coolest and funniest t-shirts about cats! Lol!
I buy all my band shirts here and i usually can get them for great prices. they always have some deal going on.
Kinda disappointed with the way hot topic has turned into it used to be awesome now its all about Disney SMH?!?!
I like Hot Topic because it has any band's merchandise. It can be expensive and kinda crowded in the store though
Great store to satisfy your web needs lol. They also have a variety of band shirts to choose from for good prices
Great place to buy band shirts or movie/tv shirts but other than that I don't see much else going for this store.
I come here to buy body jewelry. They sell a lot of punk style items here. Cartoon tees, candy, colorful things.
Great store for pop culture. I can find things from my favorite TV shows and movies. Also a little pricey though.
I love the hot topic apparel however my only complaint is the music in all the stores I go to scares me slightly!
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos