- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
Literally love the store, but now it has less bands therefore I'm giving it 4 stars. But other than that, I still love this store💖
I loved them when I was younger, but as I grew older it's not as trendy. Also, their jewelry is fake and leaves me with infections
I like Hot Topic pretty well. I'm a fan of some of their clothes, mostly the band tees. But what I really love are the accessories.
Used to love this store so much back in the day. Still do. Love their perfumes such as the black heart products! Smells awesome!!!
I have been shopping here for years! I always leave beyond satisfied with what I've bought. Never have to return items or Anything.
Hot topic is the best place to go for any body jewelry! I always get my belly rings from there. And they usually offer great deals!
I can always count on hot topic to sell me every single artist and Disney t shirt I have ever dreamed about! Absolutely love it !
Awesome place to go to for band merchandise, they have a lot to choose from! And they have some good deals so how can you say no?
Really cool shirts and jewelry and knick knacks. However, I've gotten a couple things that have broken or worn out really quickly.
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos