- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
You can get some pretty cool shirts here along with some cartoon toys. If your looking for any band/tv/cartoon merch this is the store.
I love HT!!!!! I'm even a HT+ member! The skinny jeans are comfy, the band t-shirts are perfect, and the Disney line is my FAVORITE!!!
My sisters and I love shopping here we always find disney, marvel and some of our favorite bands that shirts and I love there blankets
Who doesn't stop by hot topic? Best place to get band tees. Love the prices just never really had a good experience with the employees.
I love their band shirts even tho they have let rappers into there collection & I feel like Hot Topic loses their style by doing that.
Great selection of band tees and attire. The staff is usually very friendly and knowladgeable. I often come here for jewelery as well.
Although this store isn't really my style, I do like a lot of what they sell. It's an awesome place to stock up on Supernatural stuff.
Who doesn't love hot topic. It's not just for outcasts. They have great deals almost all the time. I shop there at least once a month.
Alwsys has been my favorite store the clothes are amazing and its one of my favorite "nerdy" stores i go there everytime im at the mall
I always get my body jewelry at Hot topic. They have such cute accessories, makeup & clothing. I like that they have plus sizes too.
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos