- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
I like their band merch, and body piercings.! Their clothes are.. for specific tastes. Nice Halloween costumes. lolz
Pretty cool store I love it dd they have kawaii stuff and cool stuff you don't have to be emo or nothing to wear it!
I enjoy coming to Hot Topic when in need of movie t-shirts or costumes. The employees are always quite intimidating.
I. Only go here for hard to find gifts never been unhappy. Also love the wonder woman items and the bob marley items.
Love their kinky items. Very inexpensive and high quality. I never get body jewelry from there though, too expensive
I absolutely love Hot Topic! they have the most coolest dopiest, wackiest clothing all the e products are to die for
Love this store. I've never actually gotten clothes from here but the variety of accessories and gifts are amazing.
I love this store! They have such cute clothes and dresses. I love all the band tee shirts. I also love the jewelry!
Love to get my favorite bands t-shirt here every year they come out with a new one and love to see the new album art
I shop here so much it's crazy. I love getting my band merch here and they have so many sales going on all the time.
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos