- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
I like how Hot Topic used to be ... they've really come to cater to the teeny-boppers now. Don't shop there much anymore.
I love getting my graphic t-shirts from here they have everything from Pokemon to NWA shirts lol I can never go wrong here
I shop here with my teenaged daughters and love that band shirts are almost always on sale but you get to earn hot cash !
I love this store. even being a bigger girl i still can shop in here and its great! love the music t-shirts and jewelry.
When i was younger i use to shop there now i don't I'm not into those dark things .... but they do have cute little t-shirt
I don't really shop at that store for me but I usually go for my daughter and we get the belly button piercings for her.
So many options to buy in this store. And almost everything is unique and fun. It's piratically a toy store for adults.
Hot Topic was a staple for band t-shirts when I was in middle school. Now, it's just kind of sad and awkward to go into.
I love Hot Topic! The always have Sailor Moon things that I love. They are Affordable but something's can be over priced.
I always go here for t-shirts when i want new more unique ones. they also have a pretty nice clearance section usually
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos