- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "But they have so much from band and graphic tees like Disney, star wars, harry potter, and so much more as well as jewelry and accessories." in 16 reviews
I like Hot Topic pretty well. I'm a fan of some of their clothes, mostly the band tees. But what I really love are the accessories.
I like Hot Topic, but I always have to buy a size up since their stuff seems to run small. My husband loves their Doctor Who stuff!
I can always count on hot topic to sell me every single artist and Disney t shirt I have ever dreamed about! Absolutely love it !
They are a little costly for me but I love that they sell Disney, Dr. Who, and Anime stuff that you may not find at another store.
As a former emo kid, I'm obligated to say I love this store. It's insanely over priced though. Although the stuff is good quality.
Literally love the store, but now it has less bands therefore I'm giving it 4 stars. But other than that, I still love this store💖
I have so many band t-shirts from here it's ridiculous. I can always find the bands I'm looking for and their prices are reasonable.
I love the sales Hot Topic provides. I love the jeans sold there, but they can be pricey at times, that's why I enjoy the sales <3
The music in the store is loud but I go here to get my supernatural Merch and I would never stop. I love my dean to much to do so.
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos