BY HOT TOPIC

• What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe be...16 Answers
  • Who else thinks there t shirts are poorly made?3 Answers
Val D.
Clearfield, UT
At the hot topic near me, all of the employees are always so kind and happy to help! They also want you to have the best experience possible and always give great recommendations on what to buy! They are also very social and happy to talk with you during checkout!
Sophia R.
I love hot topic hair color because I could see the color great for about four months witch is good because I did not have to bleach my hair because it is brown. The second time I used hot topic it stayed longer because I used color shampoo and conditioner.
Gaby M.
This is one I the stores I love to shop at. I buy most of my clothes here. Most of the times the deals are great at the Clarence section. They do have sales through out the year like the buy one get one free or the when the shirts range from $5.99 and up.
Stacey M.
Hot Topic is not somewhere that I shop regularly at. However, when I am looking for some very specific items (i.e. Harry Potter, Pops, Disney) this is where I go. They have so many great items for the different movies, shows, etc. at a great price.
Kaylyn D.
Markle, IN
Have been a card member with them since I was in middle school and now as an adult I’m VIP and it really is a great thing they offer. $2 shipping online if you’re VIP, they offer hot cash. They have great accessories and I love me some ghibli stuff here
Veronica V.
Westlake
Love this store! The clothes & accessories are amazing! Sometimes the clothes can be expensive but if you look sometimes you’ll find good prices. I love their piercings, pins, nail polish, eye shadow pallets, etc. They have a lot of different things.
Kira G.
Chicago
I actually go there for the clothes, especially the pants & shorts because they are very good quality. I also find cute stuff that kind of makes me feel like a child again, best time to shop is in the holidays, they have good sales in this store.
Casey L.
Hendersonville, TN
I love going into hot topic but had not actually ordered anything online until recently. The experience was awesome! They kept their shipping information up to date and it didn’t take long at all to get to me! Will definitely be doing it again!
Jilleen F.
Hemet
Hot topic is my favorite clothing store. I love skulls and all things like that, so thy have an awesome selection of pretty decent quality stuff. I stay away from the fairy tale or things like that, but do love their more gothic/grunge stuff. :)
Genesis G.
This is a pretty awesome store for finding some of your favorite band merc, or items from your favorite video games or tv shows, but a lot of their stuff is pretty over priced in my opinion. Don't. Really want to pay $60 for a slutty dress...
alana m.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Ain't most of their clothes black?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
What's your go to section at hot topic?
Katelyn H.
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
Meghan C.
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?