- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
I love this store because they carry so many band tees. That and this place is the only store where I can find good TV show tees.
Their sales are always great and I love getting my nose studs because they always have a sale and they are the only ones to last
Love this place, there is all sorts of things. I personally love the body jewelry! I would go here in my high school years mostly
Love hot topic . they have amazing styles , also i love there leggings. just wish the store was bigger.... its always so crowded
Whenever I need something geeky or a band shirt, this is my go to store. I can always find something good for a gift as well.
I love shopping there, but I feel like everything isn't as great as it was in the past. The clothing is a lot cheaper and it's
I have been shopping here for over 10 years. I love their clothes, their music, their cosmetics, even the smell of the store.
Is great this store Great price. I go there for the Jack skeleton stuff for my sister. And there I can hear new music of rock.
Hot Topic has some cool and interesting stuff, I like to go in and look around. I don't usually buy stuff, but sometimes I do.
This is my favorite stote in the whole world. It has all new stuff and old classics. They have spin on things that are amaing.
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos