- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
I love Hot Topic's variety of non-mainstream television show and music merchandise. I always find awesome Doctor Who items there at decent prices.
One of my favorite stores ... I fricken love hot topic I got a hat from there ... It's a really good store dark colors bracelets bags hats and etc.
Really great store,it can be pricey but the t-shirts I have from there have lasted me an eternity! I love it and they even have deals ( always )
Best place to get super hero t-shirts, or anything with cartoons on it. So many different options for my dav things like Mario our ninja turtles!
This used to be my go to place for things. They used to have hello kitty but pulled her line when the became "unpopular". They're still not punk!
I love hot topic!! I get great coupons in the mail as well as the hot cash. In the end, I end up getting great deals for my daughter and myself!!
Used to love this place back in HS! I bought everything there in the 90's. Haven't been in a while, but used to enjoy. Will have to stop in now!
I vist this store every time i go to the mall. the prices are good and you can find things in there that you cannot normally find anywhere else.
I don't really shop here, but they have really cute comic clothes and products. Also when they are on sale, the prices are generally pretty cheap
I LOVE shopping at Hot Topic, my 12 year old niece loves all the vintage rock t-shirts! Any time I stop in tere are great sales happening too!!!
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos