- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
My daughter and I love shoping in this store they also have our favorite cartoons characters and sometimes they have some source of sales going on ☺
I always go to Hot Topic to get my belly rings. I also used to get my nose rings there whenever I had it priced. They have really cute body jewelry
Seems a bit of a less classy store than most, very punk-teenager kind of style. Accessories and random gifts there are a bit high for what they are
Not my cup of tea. When they first became a brand it started as a "gothic" inspired store. However they did carry some unique items that were funny.
Great store but sometimes overwhelming. I like that they always have cartoon characters on most of their clothes and they have awesome candies to try
I have loved this store for years, although, I do wish they had more unique items like they did in the past. I love their movie themed stuff though.
If you are a teenager then this place is your personal haven. Now is an adult was shopping there for themself you may need to ask some questions...
Hot Topic is a fun/hip place to check out when you go to the mall. They have a nice variety of band t shirts, jewelry, clothing, and hip accessories.
loved this store used to shop at it a lot but they don't have one close to were I live anymore really wish they did because I would still shop there
i have bought a lot of shirts from hot topic and the quality is great . the only things is don’t dry them to much because some stuff shrinks easily.
Q & A
What do you think of the pickachu products at Hot topic cute or not?
What's your favorite item you've gotten from Hot Topic?
Why don't they ever carry drake shirts? Nor can i find the band tee i am looking for
Does this store scare anyone else? I find it creepy
Whats ur fave product there
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos