- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
Store has gone WAY downhill over the years. Random show/youtube/rapper shirts.... This is not the same Hot Topic that I grew up with....
I live hot topic for the stickers, t shirts and pins they have nice cool things they have at the store and they have all sorts of things
It's very dark in there and has some weird stuff but I really like their belly button rings! They have some of the cutest ones I've seen!
I love coming to this store and getting my band shirts. It sucks not finding the band i want sometimes but i still find plenty of others.
I love this store. It's the only place I look for when I'm in any mall. They have so many fandom options, it's a one-stop shop for gifts.
Hot Topic has the cutest stuff. Both my kids and I like it lots. They have good sales once and a while but there prices could be better.
This store is definitely edgy. But if you look hard enough I think anyone can find something of their taste. They have cool graphic tees
You can get some pretty cool shirts here along with some cartoon toys. If your looking for any band/tv/cartoon merch this is the store.
I don't really shop here unless I am buying any new piercing rings. I think they have a great deal on bellybutton rings, earrings, etc.
I love their band shirts even tho they have let rappers into there collection & I feel like Hot Topic loses their style by doing that.
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos