- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
This store have so much amazing things but kinda pricy. Sometimes they have good deals and they sometimes have coupon. Need more coupons.!!!
Definitely one of my favorite stores. i love skulls and i find most of my cute skull shirts here! they are too expencive and well worth it !
The stuff i at hot topic is cute and high in quality and i exspecially love their chockers their cute this and forever 21 are my fav stores
I loved this store when I was a teenager. They are on the expensive side for novelty clothes, but their clothes are surprisingly well made.
I have always loved this store but i have to say they were a lot better back in the day. I always do find great body jewerly at good prices.
Hot topic is seriously my favorite store! They have the coolest nail polish, best perfume, and most unique items to add to your collection!
I know they're catering to a certain type of group, but they could get so much more business if they hired some nicer, more open employees.
I like hot topic for somethings but its only for one style really so if ur not into the whole punk or band thing its not the place for you
I love this store. It's the only place I look for when I'm in any mall. They have so many fandom options, it's a one-stop shop for gifts.
I love coming to this store and getting my band shirts. It sucks not finding the band i want sometimes but i still find plenty of others.
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos