BY HOT TOPIC

• Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk...21 Answers
  • What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe be...16 Answers
  • Who else thinks there t shirts are poorly made?3 Answers
Hayli Z.
Haven;t found anything at Hot Topic in a while. Recently went in to get some CDs and was told they no longer carry CDs anymore - very disappointed with that.
Stevie H.
Altoona, PA
I don't shop here much, but I do like their iron on patches, pins, and superhero gear. I shop here for myself and friends who like Suicide Squad & Pokemon
Tamika H.
Sacramento, CA
I used to shop here when had a little punk style for a hot minute during middle school lol. I'll probably just buy makeup here if I happen to pass by here.
Danielle  F.
Merced, CA
My husband and I have shopped here for years! Even before getting together. He loves their screen tees and music selection and I'm all about body jewelry!
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
I went here with a friend to go shopping once. Some of the clothes is cool but others not so much, it depends on what you look at and what your likes are.
jada t.
Saint Petersburg, PA
This was literally my favorite store throughout highschool because band tee's were my entire wardrobe. The prices are kinda high but the quality is great!
Haley R.
My former emo self is still intact the second I walk through Hot Topic doors. This is honestly my favorite store. Perfect for Stranger Things addicts too.
Spencer t.
New Haven, MI
Although I don't shop here anymore, I still love walking in! The style is so different from anywhere else, and you can always find really cool things here.
Mayyah P.
Bronx, NY
In high school, I had a punk phase that I went to and this was my store. Now that I'm older, ugh this place is just too much. It's over the top and pricey.
Paige H.
Byron, IL
This is one of my favorite stores. The music selection is amazing and the clothes are great. The quality is always nice and the prices are pretty decent!
alana m.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Ain't most of their clothes black?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
What's your go to section at hot topic?
Katelyn H.
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
Meghan C.
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?