Smashbox's New Shadows Looks Like a Camera Lens
- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
Love this store for all my band shirts the people are sweethearts never run into an issue with them or the store
I buy all my band shirts here and i usually can get them for great prices. they always have some deal going on.
I love this store so much, especially for my body jewelry and music!
They have a very cute selection of Disney! I've gotten a lot my Ariel stuff from there! I just wish I had they had more sales. :-(
Its crazy expensive and if they have the movie special stuff like TFIOS stuff after the movie completely gone.
They are a little costly for me but I love that they sell Disney, Dr. Who, and Anime stuff that you may not find at another store.
Pretty cool store I love it dd they have kawaii stuff and cool stuff you don't have to be emo or nothing to wear it!
I love that this store is so different, it maybe small but it has a bunch of different items to choose from.
Hot topic isn't really my style for clothes but I do go in to buy jewelry and makeup! They have extremely pigmented eye shadows.
They have unique merch that you can't find anywhere else! From disney to punk bands, I always enjoy browsing!
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos