- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
I LOVE shopping at Hot Topic, my 12 year old niece loves all the vintage rock t-shirts! Any time I stop in tere are great sales happening too!!!
This used to be my go to place for things. They used to have hello kitty but pulled her line when the became "unpopular". They're still not punk!
Will always love hot topic! I go here for my band tee's, body jewelry, and super cute accessories. My favorite store for all things alternative.
Really great store,it can be pricey but the t-shirts I have from there have lasted me an eternity! I love it and they even have deals ( always )
Best place to get super hero t-shirts, or anything with cartoons on it. So many different options for my dav things like Mario our ninja turtles!
I love this store, they have great products! (though its kinda expensive) I recommend this store for anyone who likes "Hardcore" music, even pop!
I don't really shop here, but they have really cute comic clothes and products. Also when they are on sale, the prices are generally pretty cheap
They have everything any fangirl would need including shirts, buttons, blankets, toys, etc. I shop here quite often and it is my go to store!!
I can't stop shopping here! I love their tees and corsets. I love their new take on Disney fashion! There makeup was ok and their jewelry cute.
Cool store one of my daughters faves, kinda pricey though for t-shirts. but they usually have good sales. definitely a place for unique clothing.
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos