BY HOT TOPIC

• Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through...21 Answers
  • What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on ...16 Answers
  • I LOVE THIS!!!!! 7 Answers
Tori S.
Yucaipa
Oh man, do I love Hottopic. It is my favorite place to go. While some of the people there can be weird (I can be too tbh) the customer service is always excellent and the products are amazing! I just recently got a Defenders T-shirt and it’s my new favorite thing to wear. I love this store so much. ❤️
Nikki M.
This review is for Blackheart !!! Which is bought at Hot Topic. The palette is called Mermaids Tale !!
To start out the case is so sparkly!!! But as soon as you open it you can trash that cheap brush away... I would recommend using a eyeshadow primer they are light but have pigment very shiney. You get what you pay for tho.
Alana C.
This used to be one of my favorite stores, but as I get older.. I just see how overpriced it is and their products aren't that great of quality either. A lot of their clothes are cute (can no longer fit into most) and I like a lot of the miscellaneous type items, but I just can't bring myself to pay their ridiculous prices. It was a fun store when I was a teen and using "moms money"!
Kelley W.
Rochester Hls, MI
I have gotten many different things for Halloween from here! They have so many different character themed accessories and clothes that whether you want to dress inspired by a Disney Princess, or if you want to dress up as Wonder Woman, they have almost everything you could want, high quality, and in a variety of sizes. On top of that, they often have sales online and in store!
Brandi💘 M.
This is a polish I bought at Hot Topic it's called Black Heart Beauty and the shade is Deep Red I love this nail polish 💅 it would look really nice with any skin tone, it's a opaque color, and it goes on very smoothly. This is only one coat no top coat and it looks like this... I am in love with this shade.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
I don't shop at Hot topic nearly as much as I used to. I loved shopping there in high school, and was fortunate enough to have a mom who thought skull and crossbone prints were adorable LOL. Anyways, they still have great Band Tees, body jewelry and cute dresses. But, some of their stuff seems a little tweeny for me. Oh well, I guess I grew up?
Dee P.
So I go back and forth with Hot Topic. I love the actual store and they have great products, but the online service is terrible. Everytime that I've ordered something it ALWAYS gets "lost" in the mail. I'm not sure if it's the mailman or the shipping department. Either way, no more online orders for me.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
I rarely go in this store but if I do its at halloween or to get a gag gift for someone. I don't like the vibe it has with being so dark and the people working there are usually dressed very dramatic and are not always attentive to the customers needs. Its not my kind of store.  Hot Topic
Christine A.
Hot Topic I love your little a-line dresses! Here I am in one of your older Little Mermaid print dresses. Wish they were a little cheaper, but I just wait for your 30 or 40% off or clearance sales.
Caitlan T.
I used to be terrified of this store when I was younger. Now it is one of my favourites. I have bought so many things that are officially licensed from my favourite media like Outlander, Studio Ghibli, and Harry Potter. Quality clothes that are nearly always on sale.
alana m.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Ain't most of their clothes black?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
What's your go to section at hot topic?
Katelyn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
Meghan C.
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?