BY HOT TOPIC

• Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk...21 Answers
  • What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe be...16 Answers
  • Who else thinks there t shirts are poorly made?2 Answers
Bryanna I.
This store is the best place for getting merchandise on you’re favorite singers, bands, movies, tv shows, basically anything you can think of. They have cute jewelry as well. Would recommend people to look in this store.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This is a fun store to shop at . They have a variety of alternative clothing and accessories. They are pretty overpriced but you can find some unique items in the store. The staff is friendly and the store is always clean.
Sunny M.
Slidell, LA
Hot Topic used to be a great store for being who were trying to express themselves. From band tees to trip pants, they had it all. Now it’s turned into some Disney themed rap store. It’s really disappointing.
Dani 💫.
I love Hot Topic! I’ve shopped here for years, and have never had a rude run in with an employee. They have all of the band shirts I could ask for - but they can be a bit overpriced, but their sales make up for it.
Shell C.
Sharpsburg, KY
Though I've been slightly disappointed with some of the more recent band shirts being carried here, overall, I love this place! I've been shopping here since I was in middle school and that was years ago!
Mika H.
Newark, DE
I love shopping at hot topic because I have a lot of friends who, like myself, have a lot of nerdy interests. This makes it a great place to find gifts for all occasions and for everyone’s tastes!
Kendra V.
Toppenish, WA
One of my favorite stores to buy graphic t's fro m especially when it comes to finding ones with bands or shows/animes on them. Plus anything else they have is always fun to check out and buy.
Carrie S.
Tampa
I love Hot Topic.They have a great selection of t-shirts and other items. The staff is always friendly and even ordered a t-shirt and had it mailed to my home because they didn't have my size.
Serena H.
Woodridge, IL
I love this store. It's not just for teenagers you can also find nice dresses and tees that are not too dramatic. They have a lot of clothes for young adults, kids, & teens of all styles.
Samantha M.
Sebring, FL
I love that they have clothing geared toward those with alternative tastes. Their dresses and t-shirts are good quality. I would skip out on the body jewelry, it is often sized incorrectly.
alana m.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Ain't most of their clothes black?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
What's your go to section at hot topic?
Katelyn H.
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
Meghan C.
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?