BY HOT TOPIC

• Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through...21 Answers
  • What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on ...16 Answers
  • I LOVE THIS!!!!! 7 Answers
Sunny M.
Slidell, LA
Hot Topic used to be a great store for being who were trying to express themselves. From band tees to trip pants, they had it all. Now it’s turned into some Disney themed rap store. It’s really disappointing.
Paulina M.
Chico
I’ve always loved Hot Topic! It’s where I go to find a lot of edgy clothes! My favorite style and has such a great atmosphere! I can always depend on finding a cute skirt, top, or piercings!
Bethany S.
Apple Valley
I shop here often I love the variety of items they sell and I love how they have Anime and Disney stuff, I get coupons, hot cash and I earn points I can use towards my purchases too
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I love how I can find stuff here that I can't find anywhere else. For instance harry potter, pokemon, mcr, and dr who merch. They also have cute pin up dresses, jewelry and swimsuits and I'm not plus sized but I've noticed they have carried plus sized clothes since I can remember starting to go there. The prices are pretty high on their own but they are always running a great sale or an opportunity for hot cash. You can't combine hot cash with clearance. That means if you want something on clearance with your hot cash it goes back to full price so that isn't too great. Also hot cash only correlates with what you spent and you have to spend that much next time to get that much free so it's not as easy to use as kohls cash. Also the dates to use hot cash is usually a month or two in the future because They are hoping you've lost it or forgot about it by then. So there are some bad things but there's a lot of good if you're willing to pay the price. Just be careful because some of the stuff is really cheaply made.
✨A l e x i s✨ ✨.
Dillard
I love hot topic so freking much, they have so much to pick from and so much to use or try.
You have to pick from diffrent back packs to diffrent kinda of clothing
Rica S.
This store is the equivalent to MTV. It used to have one singular function and everyone appreciated it but through time it's unnecessarily expanded into different musical subcultures and it's just a mess now. This store is now leaning towards more of a pop-culture/ new F.Y.E vibe now. Before it used to be dark and good music used to play before it started to become more induced in pop-filter products. They still have pretty cool band tees that you can't get anywhere else but their accessories are crap and break easily. Most of their clothes are made pretty crappy and not with the prices.
Kate K.
I love this store. So many cute alternative things from clothes to accessories. They always run great deals. I just wish the salespeople weren't so pushy. Sometimes I don't want that second item for 30% off (or whatever the offer is) and don't want the salesperson to make me feel guilty for not giving in. However today I spent $30 and walked out with 3 pair of earrings for my stretched ears (clearance was buy 1 get 2 free- now that's something I can get behind) and a headband, necklace, and 2 button pins. Not bad for $30. I also got a $15 coupon for later use so it's like I only spent $15 in the long run!
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
Hot Topic is very hit or miss with me. Had you told 16 year old me that I would be rating Hot Topic anything less than a 10/5 I would've called you crazy but that was 12 years ago and the times they are a-changin. Hot Topic is exactly that: a store that floats on what the TRENDS are. If you like what is trendy and in at the moment then it's a good store for you but if the seasons change and the trends change with them you may soon find your favorite store becoming...not so much. I will miss you, Tripp pants. Hello, Justin Bieber shirts. Sigh.
That being said you can still get some pretty nifty stuff there, their jewelry and cosmetics aren't half bad and I can usually walk out of there a couple hundred dollars lighter-with my three purchases.
Kelly M.
JEFFERSONVLLE, KY
They have a lot of really cool stuff here. They have stuff like Funko Pop figures, vintage looking band shirts and posters, and a lot of things from cult favorite type movies, like mugs, plushies, beanies, jewelry, shirts, posters, etc. They also sell body jewelry and piercing aftercare items. A lot of their fashion stuff is targeted towards young adults and teenagers, specifically those that fall into the emo, goth and hipster categories. They do have some things, like bathing suits and t-shirts, hats, and jewelry that anyone ages 12 to 45 would appreciate. It's a neat store, but they're usually really overcrowded, as their stores tend to be in really small spaces inside shopping malls.
Rachelle P.
I used to really love this store but it's gotten so hipster. I can still find a lot of really cute dresses and stuff, and it's one of the few places I can find sailor moon apparel. But it's so GODAWFUL loud in there! And the quality of their house brand stuff has really taken a nose dive. So much so that I will only buy stuff when it hits ultra clearance and try to use hot cash. The staff is forced to do their little sale spiel to every person who comes in so you end up getting told the same thing by every sales person because they couldn't hear the other person already tell you.
alana m.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Ain't most of their clothes black?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
What's your go to section at hot topic?
Katelyn H.
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
Meghan C.
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?