- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
This is one of my new favorite stores. I can but all of the things that I love in one place. I especially love their Marvel and Disney selections.
I been shopping at HotTopic for years. 90% of my wardrobe is band t-shirts. I love my "stay weird" hightop converse, and the jewelry are beautiful.
I love Hot Topic's variety of non-mainstream television show and music merchandise. I always find awesome Doctor Who items there at decent prices.
One of my favorite stores ... I fricken love hot topic I got a hat from there ... It's a really good store dark colors bracelets bags hats and etc.
Definitely a go to place if you are looking for pop culture, goth, and "darker" clothing. One of the only places you can find band/artists shirts.
Used to love this place back in HS! I bought everything there in the 90's. Haven't been in a while, but used to enjoy. Will have to stop in now!
I like this store a lot in for ever in that store I always go there to buy my lips earrings and belly rings and they always have good sales
I vist this store every time i go to the mall. the prices are good and you can find things in there that you cannot normally find anywhere else.
I love this store, they have great products! (though its kinda expensive) I recommend this store for anyone who likes "Hardcore" music, even pop!
Really great store,it can be pricey but the t-shirts I have from there have lasted me an eternity! I love it and they even have deals ( always )
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos